Download count

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Roger Dewhurst, Aug 12, 2007.

  1. In view of the quota allowed using broadband is there a program which keeps
    a running total of the kbs downloaded? if so what and where please.

    Roger Dewhurst, Aug 12, 2007

  2. Roger Dewhurst

    bharmer Guest

    On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:12:14 +1200, "Roger Dewhurst"
    <> wrote:

    >In view of the quota allowed using broadband is there a program which keeps
    >a running total of the kbs downloaded? if so what and where please.

    Since you appear to be an ihug user, go to
    http://www.ihug.co.nz/myihug/ and log on to "myihug" and then click on
    "check usage". The resultant display shows "online hours", "datat
    usage" and "diskspace usage"
    bharmer, Aug 12, 2007

  3. Roger Dewhurst

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Roger Dewhurst" <> wrote in

    > In view of the quota allowed using broadband is there a program which
    > keeps a running total of the kbs downloaded? if so what and where
    > please.

    http://www.metal-machine.de/readerror/
    for windows

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Aug 12, 2007
  4. Roger Dewhurst

    bharmer Guest

    On 12 Aug 2007 17:14:03 +1200, Dave Taylor
    <> wrote:

    >"Roger Dewhurst" <> wrote in
    >
    >> In view of the quota allowed using broadband is there a program which
    >> keeps a running total of the kbs downloaded? if so what and where
    >> please.

    >http://www.metal-machine.de/readerror/
    >for windows

    Regardless, Ihug will bill according to their counter, so my ealrier
    advice stands

    bharmer, Aug 12, 2007