  1. ALI

    ALI Guest

    how can i download my MCTS certificate.

    ALI, Jan 6, 2008

  2. ALI

    Guest

    Assuming you've passed an MCTS exam, congratulations.

    To download the certificate, you first need to log onto the MCP site:
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.mspx

    On the menu at the left side of the page, click on Program Benefits ->
    Welcome kits and certificates.

    On the Welcome kits and certifcates page, click on Log on to
    Certificate Manager.

    Click on the Sign in link.

    Click on Logo Manager -> Build Your Logo and use the screen to build a
    logo based on your certificates.

    Select Certificate Manager -> Download a certificate, or Click on Logo
    Manager -> Your Logo library.

    HTH,

    Darril Gibson
    MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
    Mcitpsuccess.com
    Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
    Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

    On Jan 6, 12:27 pm, ALI <ALI @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    > how can i download my MCTS certificate.

    , Jan 8, 2008

  3. ALI

    Velmurugan Guest

    Hi Darril Gibson,

    I have finished MCTS(70-528 and 70-536), when I tried to bulid the logo I am
    getting this error.

    " We are sorry...

    An unexpected site error has occured. The problem has been logged and will
    be investigated. For additional assistance, please contact your regional MCP
    Service Center. Thank you for your patience.

    Note:
    Posting HTML tags or scripts in text fields is not permitted. If you believe
    this is the cause of the error, please hit the "back" button on your browser
    to fix your inputs. "

    I am expecting your reply.

    Thanks,
    Velmurugan N

    Velmurugan, May 26, 2008
  4. ALI

    Max Guest

    I've already tried to do this steps, but result is still "We were unable to
    find any qualified logos in your library.", when i press "Download
    certificate" button.
    What i do wrong?! in my logo library i can see my MCTS logo.

    Max, May 6, 2009