Download Braindumps - CCNA MCSE CCNP CWNA CompTia Update !!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by CertCityForum.Com, Jun 15, 2006.

  1. Download Braindumps - CCNA MCSE CCNP CWNA CompTia Update !!!

    More download links :)

    Hello,
    Here is the list of files that recently got posted at
    http://CertCityForum.com

    If you have trouble accessing the download link then please refer to
    Forum rules
    - http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,3.0.html

    640-801 - 842 Questions - 6/13/2006
    Cisco Certified Network Associate
    http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,770.0.html

    640-821 - 342 Questions - 6/13/2006
    Introduction to Cisco Networking Technologies (INTRO)
    http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,771.0.html

    642-891 - 1208 Questions - 6/14/2006
    CCNP Composite Exam
    http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,772.0.html

    070-296 - 430 Questions - 6/13/2006
    Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft
    Windows Server 2003 Environment for a W2K MCSE (Q1-Q40)
    http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,767.0.html

    220-302 - 624 Questions - 6/13/2006
    A+ OS technologies
    http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,768.0.html

    PW0-200 - 227 Questions - 6/13/2006
    Wireless Security Professional
    http://certcityforum.com/index.php/topic,769.0.html

    Please let us know by posting in the forum if you are looking for any
    other files.

    Regards
    http://CertCityForum.com
    http://FreeForum4All.com

    P.S Please forward this email to your friends :)

    Cheers
    CertCityForum.Com, Jun 15, 2006

  2. SOMEONE PLEASE KILL THIS STUPID
    A$$ LICKER

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jun 16, 2006

  3. SOMEONE PLEASE KILL THIS STUPID

    Armen Kirakosyan, Jun 16, 2006
  4. CertCityForum.Com

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Armen Kirakosyan" <> did cause
    the electrons to come together and form the following words:

    > SOMEONE PLEASE KILL THIS STUPID
    > A$$ LICKER

    Please not to be modifying chalk's term.

    Also please not to be reposting the braindumper's spam. Although feel
    free to repost his email address. Like so:

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jun 16, 2006
  5. CertCityForum.Com

    TBone, Jun 16, 2006
  6. CertCityForum.Com

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Download cow dung! Free !!!

    TBone wrote:
    > And on the eigth day "Armen Kirakosyan" <> did cause
    > the electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    > > SOMEONE PLEASE KILL THIS STUPID
    > > A$$ LICKER

    > Please not to be modifying chalk's term.
    >
    > Also please not to be reposting the braindumper's spam. Although feel
    > free to repost his email address. Like so:

    > --
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    I wonder why the rotten pig had to drag my country's name into his
    stupid email address if he wasn't going to do anything good. These
    stupid idiots don't seem to realize that they're majorly tarnishing the
    reputation of Indians worldwide.

    BTW, TBone, I'd like to chat with you personally sometime. Please get
    in touch, if possible, thru' LRM or BD.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, Jun 16, 2006
  7. CertCityForum.Com

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Download cow dung! Free !!!

    Cerebrus, Jun 16, 2006
  8. CertCityForum.Com

    TBone Guest

    Re: Download cow dung! Free !!!

    And on the eigth day "Cerebrus" <> did cause the electrons
    to come together and form the following words:

    > BTW, TBone, I'd like to chat with you personally sometime. Please get
    > in touch, if possible, thru' LRM or BD.

    Okay. I have posted a ping for LRM or BD on the sooper genius (I mean
    sekret) site.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jun 17, 2006
  9. CertCityForum.Com

    TBone, Jun 17, 2006
  10. CertCityForum.Com

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Download cow dung! Free !!!

    TBone wrote:
    > And on the eigth day "Cerebrus" <> did cause the electrons
    > to come together and form the following words:
    >
    > > BTW, TBone, I'd like to chat with you personally sometime. Please get
    > > in touch, if possible, thru' LRM or BD.

    > Okay. I have posted a ping for LRM or BD on the sooper genius (I mean
    > sekret) site.
    >
    > --
    > T-Bone
    > MCNGP XL

    Thanks, I have added you to my MSN messenger Friends list.
    Cerebrus, Jun 18, 2006
  11. CertCityForum.Com

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: Download cow dung! Free !!!