Download all latest braindumps for Microsoft Certifications

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Sonia, Feb 20, 2009.

  1. Sonia

    Sonia Guest

    Sonia, Feb 20, 2009

  2. Sonia

    Kline Sphere Guest

    A S S F U C K E R
    On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 23:14:42 -0800 (PST), Sonia <>
    wrote:

    >hi,
    >
    >Examsdumps is providing latest practice questions and answers brain
    >dumps for almost all certifications. click here to visit http://www.examsdumps.biz
    >and download free preparation and training material.
    >
    >http://www.examsdumps.biz/go.asp?v=50&ac=22

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 20, 2009

  3. "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >A S S F U C K E R

    I concur

    Network Guru MCNGP©, Feb 23, 2009
  4. Sonia

    Frisbee® Guest

    Network Guru MCNGP© wrote:
    > "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> A S S F U C K E R

    > I concur

    Coming up for air from those hundreds of women that have been attacking you
    lately? Stop wearing the MCNGP lapel pin and get a breather, man.

    Frisbee®, Feb 23, 2009
  5. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Network Guru MCNGP© wrote:
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >>> A S S F U C K E R

    >> I concur

    > Coming up for air from those hundreds of women that have been attacking
    > you lately? Stop wearing the MCNGP lapel pin and get a breather, man.

    As an MCNGP, it is my duty to eschew the female species and patrol this
    newsgroup as it is being infested by individuals with less than stellar
    ethical credentials. I have put the lapel pin in the safe deposit box on a
    temporary basis.

    Network Guru MCNGP©, Feb 24, 2009
  6. Sonia

    Consultant Guest

    this brings a tear to my eye

    Consultant, Feb 24, 2009
  7. Sonia

    LRM Guest

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Network Guru MCNGP© wrote:
    >>> "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> I concur

    >> Coming up for air from those hundreds of women that have been attacking
    >> you lately? Stop wearing the MCNGP lapel pin and get a breather, man.
    >>

    > As an MCNGP, it is my duty to eschew the female species and patrol this
    > newsgroup as it is being infested by individuals with less than stellar
    > ethical credentials. I have put the lapel pin in the safe deposit box on
    > a temporary basis.

    Um, dude, if "female" is a separate species that might indicate that you
    have been copulating outside of your species as I understand you not to be
    female. You may want to recount your recent escapades while wearing your
    lapel pin. Don't be discouraged if you find that not all your encounters
    were with bipedal hominids. I heard the goat is looking for love again.

    LRM, Feb 25, 2009
  8. Sonia

    OTHMAN Guest

    > ....looking for love again.

    'm here for you, life is love

    OTHMAN, Feb 25, 2009
  9. Sonia

    CBIC Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> ....looking for love again.

    > 'm here for you, life is love

    Kindly do the needful. Remember up and down, not across.

    CBIC, Feb 25, 2009