download 70-270 ebook

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Techie, Aug 15, 2005.

  1. Techie

    Techie Guest

    So you want to steal copyrighted material and you want our help in doing it
    eh? So not only are you a cheap bastard you are a stupid one, please go play
    in a minefield

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Techie

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Techie" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > So you want to steal copyrighted material and you want our help in
    > doing it eh? So not only are you a cheap bastard you are a stupid one,
    > please go play in a minefield

    I think you're just trying to get on the "league" list this week. <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 15, 2005

  3. > > I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
    > > Windows XP Professional" ...do you have URL for free download this book?

    *snip*

    The number for that particular title is 70-270. Which might be the reason
    why you are not finding anything. Although, if you cannot get that right; the
    MCSE is probably not for you. Maybe somebody else on this newsgroup can
    suggest an alternate career path.

    I bought my copy, why shouldn't you? Additionally, it's easier on your eyes
    to read the book on paper, rather than on ebook.

    One last thought; the book will make a great doorstop for when you discover
    the inevitable

    m0rk

    Honesty pays, but not enough for some...

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Techie

    Techie Guest

    Well membership does have its privileges

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Techie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Here's an idea, why not buy the book!!!

    On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:34:46 +0430, "masoud salimi"
    <> wrote:

    >hello all
    >
    >I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
    >Windows XP Professional" Microsoft press e-book
    >but I don’t know from where.
    >also, by search in yahoo and Google I don’t reach to my goal?
    >do you have URL for free download this book?
    >
    >thanks for your help

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Techie

    Techie Guest

    That would cost money

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  7. Techie

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Techie" <> say in news:9v2Me.5991
    $:

    > That would cost money

    and require ethics

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - Dear, do you think we should we tell the children when we move?

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  8. Techie

    Techie Guest

    Damn things always get in the way
    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  9. Techie

    CBIC Guest

    > One last thought; the book will make a great doorstop for when you
    > discover the inevitable

    2 points for style.
    >--

    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    Some people are like a Slinky.
    Not good for much but still fun to push down a flight of stairs.

    CBIC, Aug 15, 2005
  10. Techie

    Techie Guest

    Style what are you the Canadian judge??? This is smashmouth posting the hell
    with posting

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  11. Techie

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>, fkjhw831
    @irangate.net says...

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/103-0935903-2223811

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  12. Techie

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Techie" <> say in

    > Style what are you the Canadian judge??? This is smashmouth posting
    > the hell with posting

    a) I am the Canadian judge and you are herby found guilty.

    2) are you missing some puctuation?

    iii) how many empties aer beside you, becuase if I can notice the
    typos...

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - Tag line thievery... On the next Geraldo!

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  13. Techie

    Techie Guest

    Not nearly enough if I can still type.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 15, 2005
  14. Techie

    T-Bone Guest

    "masoud salimi" <> wrote
    > I want download "79-270" "installing configuring administering Microsoft
    > Windows XP Professional" Microsoft press e-book

    I wonder how ol' Simpson would rate the answers to this?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 15, 2005
  15. Techie

    Techie Guest

    I am pretty sure I will be making an appearance on the ranking board, pretty
    good if I say so myself go away for 12 to 18 months come back piss on some
    little twit.......AHHHH LIFE IS GOOD AGAIN

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    masoud salimi, Aug 16, 2005
  18. Techie

    T-Bone Guest

    "masoud salimi" <> wrote
    > yes i want to buy it

    So what exactly did you mean when you said "free download" in your OP?
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Aug 16, 2005
  19. Techie

    Guest

    What a dumbass... go study the rest of windows xp components instead of
    wasting time on this discussion groups.

    AJ
    MCSE MCSA

    , Aug 16, 2005
  20. Techie

    Techie Guest

    Speaking of dumbass, where the $#@ did you blow in from? This is a private
    conversation so #@$% off. Besides the components of XP are dull and boring I
    prefer servers, less room for braindumping retards like you to cause me
    grief.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21