    Pro. to 32 Bit and can they use the same license or they need to purchase new
    32 OS with new licenses.?

    Any suggestions will be highly appreciated

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9oaXQ=?=, Jul 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um9oaXQ=?=

    Theo Guest

    Win x64 and Win XP 32-bit have two entirely different
    Product Keys. You cannot use the Win x64 key for Win XP
    32-bit, nor can you use the Win XP 32-bit key for Win x64.

    Theo, Jul 3, 2007

  3. I have 64 Bit and when I had re activate it after a re-install I used my 32
    Product key. Suffice to say I worked for me.

    BT News-Groups, Jul 4, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Um9oaXQ=?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    BT News-Groups:
    Vista uses the same product key for x86 and x64. With XP and
    XP x64 the product keys are different. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Jul 4, 2007