    Can anyone tell me how to downgrade a pc step by step from Win2000NT to
    Win95, including reformatting harddisk from NTFS to FAT.? Many thanks.

    Please reply to group

    HPB, Feb 3, 2004

  2. HPB

    °Mike° Guest

    How to Use the Fdisk Tool and the Format Tool to
    Partition or Repartition a Hard Disk

    Unable to Delete a Partition or Logical DOS Drive
    Using the Fdisk Utility

    Fdisk Does Not Recognize Full Size of Hard Disks Larger
    than 64 GB

    Tutorial on How to Create & Delete Hard Drive Partitions
    http://fdisk.radified.com/

    Windows Reinstall
    http://www.windowsreinstall.com/indexwin95.htm

    On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 21:38:39 +0100, in