    paul Guest

    Hi can anyone tell me where to go to download music and movies please any
    good sites thanks everyone.

    paul, Jul 7, 2003

  2. paul

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul continued:

    www.mp3.com

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003

  3. paul

    paul Guest

    Free sites required not wanting to pay for downloads cheers guys

    paul, Jul 7, 2003
  4. paul

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul continued:

    > Free sites required not wanting to pay for downloads cheers guys

    Depending on the kind of music you want, you may be better directing your
    questions to more appropriate newsgroups, as there are thousands of sites
    with everything from Abba to ZZ Top.

    What kind of music are you looking for ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  5. paul

    paul s Guest

    paul wrote:

    > Free sites required not wanting to pay for downloads cheers guys

    Why dont you try some P2P progs instead? KazaaLite, WinMX, Soul Seek, Emule.
    --
    Paul S

    paul s, Jul 7, 2003