  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Charles Schuler, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Annika1980

    tbm Guest

    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34764961

    i have just looked at bret's image and cannot see any detail in the persons faces.where am i going wrong here?my brighness and
    contrast are screwed up to the max.please help me as i'm getting rather annoyed with this.rgds to all from tbm...

    ---
    tbm, Oct 8, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    Bill Crocker Guest

    Bill Crocker, Oct 8, 2004
  5. tbm wrote:

    > i have just looked at bret's image and cannot see any detail in the

    persons faces.where am i going wrong here?my brighness and
    > contrast are screwed up to the max.please help me as i'm getting rather annoyed with this.rgds to all from tbm...

    Go here
    http://www.normankoren.com/makingfineprints1A.html#gammachart
    and do a quick and dirty black level and gamma adjustment.

    -Greg
    Greg Campbell, Oct 8, 2004
  6. On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 20:23:58 -0700, Greg Campbell <>
    wrote:

    >tbm wrote:
    >
    > > i have just looked at bret's image and cannot see any detail in the

    >persons faces.where am i going wrong here?my brighness and
    >> contrast are screwed up to the max.please help me as i'm getting rather annoyed with this.rgds to all from tbm...

    >Go here
    >http://www.normankoren.com/makingfineprints1A.html#gammachart
    >and do a quick and dirty black level and gamma adjustment.
    >
    >-Greg

    & here ...

    Accurate Image Manipulation (Monitor Calibration)
    http://www.aim-dtp.net/aim/index.htm [since 1997]

    Hap
    Hap Shaughnessy, Oct 9, 2004