    My doubt is what is difference between VC# and C#

    Thanks

    MSR
    MSR, Oct 7, 2004

  2. MSR

    Hermit Dave Guest

    c# is a programming language.

    using visual studio.net to develop windows / web applications or any
    applications gives the name visual c#

    nothing stops you using notepad to write a windows application but the point
    is there is no difference but the environment.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    Hermit Dave, Oct 7, 2004

  3. Both are same.

    Because if its so, if you create visual basic.net app with
    notepad then you ll call it as basic.net?

    Dhrumit Desai, Oct 14, 2004
  4. MSR

    Hermit Dave Guest

    thanks for the info..
    btw i am keeping my opinion on vb.net for now.. until i change it
    otherwise... basic is basic... doesnt matter if you put a visual in front
    and a .net in the back... its still the same... it was designed for
    adolescents but somehow they just carried on with it post their teens..

    and as i said its the enviroment IDE that is name Visual C# implies visually
    program C#.
    my 2pence

    --

    Regards,