    v2brothers Guest

    When i doubleclick *file folder* open *search result* for that
    folder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.How can it solve.Can any one help me.

    v2brothers, Aug 1, 2007

  2. v2brothers

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Can you please ask a straight forward and complete questions so that we
    don't have to guess at what you are trying to say?

    Cut and paste everything between the lines and paste it into notepad. Save
    the file as open.reg and save it to the desktop. make sure you change the
    save as type.... drop down box to all files. Once saved double click on the
    file to merge it into the registry. Reboot.

    Begin cut below this line
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

    [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell]
    @="none"

    End cut above this line

    pcbutts1, Aug 1, 2007

  3. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Can you please ask a straight forward and complete questions so that we
    > don't have to guess at what you are trying to say?

    Won't even be able to find his way back here.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 2, 2007
  4. v2brothers

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 15:43:38 -0700, "pcbutts1"
    <> wrote:

    >Can you please ask a straight forward and complete questions so that we
    >don't have to guess at what you are trying to say?

    Based on what I've seen, for v2whatever, no, it's not possible.

    Evan Platt, Aug 2, 2007
  5. v2brothers

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Dammit a Google grouper, I should have known.

    pcbutts1, Aug 2, 2007
  6. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Dammit a Google grouper, I should have known.

    What -- your filter's broken? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 2, 2007
  7. v2brothers

    Leythos Guest

    In article <f8r2as$8i6$>, pcbutts1
    @leythosthestalker.com says...
    > Save
    > the file as open.reg

    Be warned, editing the registry from content provide by a porn-o hosting
    provider is always a risk. Never edit the registry by hand unless you
    know what you are doing and only allow trusted sources to provide
    registry changes - a person that hosts porn on their website is not a
    reliable/trustworthy source.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    Fight exposing kids to porn, complain about sites like PCBUTTS1.COM that
    create filth and put it on the web for any kid to see: Just take a look
    at some of the FILTH he's created and put on his website:
    http://forums.speedguide.net/archive/index.php/t-223485.html all exposed
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Aug 2, 2007
  8. Leythos wrote:
    > In article <f8r2as$8i6$>, pcbutts1
    > @leythosthestalker.com says...
    >> Save
    >> the file as open.reg

    > Be warned, editing the registry from content provide by a porn-o hosting
    > provider is always a risk. Never edit the registry by hand unless you
    > know what you are doing and only allow trusted sources to provide
    > registry changes - a person that hosts porn on their website is not a
    > reliable/trustworthy source.

    Trusting advice from someone who expends 95% of his time and efforts
    dogging one person is not exactly what I'd say is a good investment of
    trust either. You pick out one guy who may or may not have some dirty
    pictures on his website and devote your life to aggravating him. Have
    you ever done a Google search on almost any word that is sex related?
    Thousands and thousands of sources freely available, yet you focus on
    just one guy. You're pathetic.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2007