    All of a sudden whenever I post, two copies are being sent to whatever
    newsgroup I'm posting to. Any help, please? I've been through the settings
    and can't figure it out. Thanks, Jeff

    Casper, Dec 30, 2004

  2. I only see one of this posting, er, tell me what you are drinking and I'll
    buy a bottle or two myself

    Watcher of the Skies, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Casper

    Queenie Guest

    I am also seeing double postings. I am on cough medicine.

    Queenie, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Casper

    Richard Guest

    Casper wrote:

    > All of a sudden whenever I post, two copies are being sent to whatever
    > newsgroup I'm posting to. Any help, please? I've been through the settings
    > and can't figure it out. Thanks, Jeff

    That's generally a problem with the server.
    It's apparently been fixed as I only see one post now.
    When this happens, you should contact your news provider and let them know.

    Richard, Dec 30, 2004
  5. Casper

    Casper Guest

    Thanks.