    i forgot what you can do to get rid of this problem
    i would appreciate your advice

    moniquew

    monique, Jan 20, 2006

  2. monique wrote:

    > i haven't had double messages since a few years ago
    > i forgot what you can do to get rid of this problem
    > i would appreciate your advice
    >
    > moniquew

    What kind of messages, moniquew? Email? Let me warm up the crystal
    ball... hmm, you go online with Outlick Express and get mail. The same
    dozen you got the last time, then it hangs. Am I close?

    Go online to your ISP's webmail interface and delete the malformed spam
    that will likely be the same number that OE stopped with. You could
    delete the real ones you already downloaded as well. Log out, start OE
    again and download the rest.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 20, 2006

  3. monique

    John Inzer Guest

    monique wrote:
    > i haven't had double messages since a few years ago
    > i forgot what you can do to get rid of this problem
    > i would appreciate your advice
    >
    > moniquew

    ====================
    Open Outlook Express 6 and go to...
    Tools / Options / General tab...

    Try unchecking...
    "When starting, go directly to my 'Inbox' folder"
    and / or...
    "Send and receive messages at startup"
    Apply / OK.

    You may find additional info by searching the
    following newsgroup:

    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

    --

    John Inzer

    John Inzer, Jan 20, 2006
  4. monique

    Artemis Guest

    monique wrote:
    > i haven't had double messages since a few years ago
    > i forgot what you can do to get rid of this problem
    > i would appreciate your advice
    >
    > moniquew

    i haven't ever had double messages
    wonder what I should do about that

    --
    Art

    Artemis, Jan 21, 2006
  5. monique

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:dqplmq$uc5$,
    monique spewed forth:
    > i haven't had double messages since a few years ago
    > i forgot what you can do to get rid of this problem
    > i would appreciate your advice
    >
    > moniquew

    I I bet bet she she never never gets gets back back to to check check for
    for answers answers..

    --
    Regardless of Public Law No. 109-162 I hereby affirm that it is
    probably my intent to annoy the reader of this post. Get over it.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 21, 2006
  6. monique

    monique Guest

    thank you for your response
    i check and it is unchecked
    and today all my messages are single again
    back to normal
    when that happen a few years back it was something to do with minutes or how
    many messages to receive or .....
    i wish i could remember

    moniquew

    monique, Jan 21, 2006
  7. monique

    monique Guest

    No thank goodness it is not that kind which i experienced a long time ago
    and it had something to do with i forgot what it was

    moniquew

    monique, Jan 21, 2006