    me how to fix the problem and i forgot
    i have a friend who's having the double trouble

    monique
    monique, Nov 27, 2004

  2. monique

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "monique" <> wrote in message
    news:cod0t6$39c$...
    | awhile back i wrote that i was getting double message and someone here
    told
    | me how to fix the problem and i forgot
    | i have a friend who's having the double trouble
    |
    | monique

    Double messages in what? IM? Email? What program? Can you please explain
    your problem coherently?
    Toolman Tim, Nov 28, 2004

  3. monique

    monique Guest

    e-mail messages

    now i see the messages why did it took so long to come on
    i do sound panicky
    i was trying to figure out what i was doing wrong
    maybe i was not sending my post right

    monique

    monique, Nov 29, 2004
  4. monique wrote:

    > e-mail messages

    This isn't email.

    > now i see the messages why did it took so long to come on

    "Took so long"? This isn't live chat, either.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Play Zork: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pot/infocom/zork1.html
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 30, 2004
  5. monique

    gangle Guest

    Two words:

    Capitalization Punctuation

    "monique" wrote

    gangle, Nov 30, 2004
  6. monique

    Scraggy Guest

    gangle wrote:
    > Two words:
    >
    > Capitalization Punctuation

    No periods/full stops?< walks away tutting>

    --
    There's a certain inefficiency in constantly questioning me on things
    you've already made up your mind about.

    "The Corbomite Maneuver," stardate 1514.0.
    Scraggy, Nov 30, 2004