    Thanks
    Christof
    from sfts international

    sfts, Oct 24, 2004

  2. Take 2 pictures and merge them in Photoshop. One may need transparency to
    get the effect you want but it is the same as taking 2 exposures on one
    frame... Maybe better!

    "sfts" <> wrote in message
    > Dear friends
    > Imay have a question that sounds stupid for persons used to digicams but I
    > have gotten a
    > Cannon D10 fine Camera though
    > Adobe Photoshop 5
    >
    > Question is ho do I make double exposures. I have read the manual and

    reread

    Karlos Vedulanos, Oct 24, 2004

  3. You don't make double exposures. You take 2 pictures and then combine them
    in Photoshop, using layers and transparency.

    Michael A. Covington, Oct 24, 2004
  4. sfts

    sfts Guest

    Thank you ever so much
    Christof

    sfts, Oct 25, 2004
  5. sfts wrote:
    > Dear friends
    > Imay have a question that sounds stupid for persons used to digicams but I
    > have gotten a
    > Cannon D10 fine Camera though
    > Adobe Photoshop 5
    >
    > Question is ho do I make double exposures. I have read the manual and reread
    > it. Nothing to find.
    >
    > If anyone could be helpful I would be ever so greatful.

    sfts - your new Cannon D10 is a Canon 10D.

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Oct 26, 2004