    in my OE6 inbox (Win XP Pro)? No always but often.

    --
    Maurice

    Maurice, Nov 17, 2006

  2. Maurice

    Pancho Guest

    "Maurice" <> wrote in message
    news:QRj7h.7939$...
    > Can anyone explain why I often receive two simultaneous copies of an email
    > in my OE6 inbox (Win XP Pro)? No always but often.
    >
    > --
    > Maurice

    Just look over your shoulder, is there a mirror on the wall behind you? That
    could be causing the problem!

    Pancho, Nov 17, 2006

  3. Maurice

    beenthere Guest

    "Maurice" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone explain why I often receive two simultaneous copies of an email
    > in my OE6 inbox (Win XP Pro)? No always but often.

    Someone sending them twice ?.

    beenthere, Nov 17, 2006
  4. Maurice

    PeeCee Guest

    "Maurice" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone explain why I often receive two simultaneous copies of an email
    > in my OE6 inbox (Win XP Pro)? No always but often.
    >
    > --
    > Maurice

    Maurice

    This often occurs when OE and your ISP's mail server don't synchronise what
    has been downloaded.
    Often occurs when there is a big email and your connection to your ISP drops
    out. (eg on dialup)

    Net result is your ISP's mail server thinks your OE has not got the email(s)
    so sends them again (and again, and again,.....)

    Try 'Tools' 'Synchronise All' while in OE and see if that fixes it.

    Best

    Paul.

    PeeCee, Nov 18, 2006
  5. Maurice

    Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:49:10 GMT, "Pancho" <> wrotf:

    >Just look over your shoulder, is there a mirror on the wall behind you? That
    >could be causing the problem!

    YOU ARE ABOUT AS USEFUL AS THE SUGGESTIONS YOU SPEW FORTH.

    , Nov 18, 2006
  6. wrote:
    > On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:49:10 GMT, "Pancho" <> wrotf:
    >
    >>Just look over your shoulder, is there a mirror on the wall behind you? That
    >>could be causing the problem!
    >>

    > YOU ARE ABOUT AS USEFUL AS THE SUGGESTIONS YOU SPEW FORTH.

    Your caps lock key seems to be stuck in the enabled position.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2006
  7. Maurice

    Maurice Guest

    Thanks Paul. So far two "smart-ass" responses plus a criticism of each of
    them (I approve that at least) and then your email being the only one at
    this moment of time that actually replied to my query.

    Maurice, Nov 18, 2006
  8. Maurice

    samuel Guest

    "Maurice" <> wrote in

    > Thanks Paul. So far two "smart-ass" responses plus a criticism
    > of each of them (I approve that at least) and then your email

    this is not an email

    > being the only one at this moment of time that actually
    > replied to my query.

    good luck

    samuel, Nov 18, 2006
  9. Maurice wrote:
    > Thanks Paul. So far two "smart-ass" responses plus a criticism of each of
    > them (I approve that at least) and then your email being the only one at
    > this moment of time that actually replied to my query.

    This is not email.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2006