    I just installed a second hand Nec multiscan monitor. It works fine, but I
    get a double display, is there anybody who can help me? Thanks
    A.
    ada meyer, Nov 17, 2003

  2. ada meyer wrote:
    > I just installed a second hand Nec multiscan monitor. It works fine, but I
    > get a double display, is there anybody who can help me? Thanks

    JC Allison:
    What were you expecting? You wanted the image to be spread across two
    screens? It can be either way of two ways with, which can be accessed by
    selecting the <DISPLAY> icon <CONTROL PANEL>. If you have a dual head AGP
    card, <DISPLAY> it will give you access to the variables and choices. HTH
    ~~~AllisonWonderland~~~, Nov 17, 2003