    The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.

    What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.

    seems like we are the 51st state now..

    Frank Williams, Sep 24, 2012

  2. Frank Williams

    -Newsman- Guest

    On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:49:02 +1200, Frank Williams
    <> wrote:

    >Seems what was on the News today
    >

    >The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >
    >What a crap Government we have.

    1. John Key has failed in his primary duty: to control those agents
    responsible for maintaining of the nation's security. But...

    2. Since GCSB has been invoked specifically to spy on Dotcom, John
    Key must now explain how Dotcom is, or has been, a threat to the
    security of New Zealand.

    >Puppies to the Yanks.

    Increasingly exposed as weak, biddable lapdogs, I think you mean.

    -Newsman-, Sep 24, 2012

  3. On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:49:02 +1200, Frank Williams
    <> wrote:

    >Seems what was on the News today
    >

    >The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >
    >What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >
    >seems like we are the 51st state now..

    Kim Dotcom - The Interview...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvrRaeHD5TE

    "Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
    But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
    the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
    the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
    but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
    Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
    will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
    mind. Such plans are on their way. "

    "Back at work, Axel gave me Moon coordinates, each set representing
    specific locations on the Moon's surface.
    At some of the locations there seemed to be nothing to see except
    Moonscapes.
    But at other locations? - well, there were confusions, and I perceived
    a lot that I could not understand at all. I made a lot of sketches,
    identifying them as this or that, or looking like something else.
    Without comments, Axelrod quickly took possession of each sketch, and
    I was never to see them again.
    I found towers, machinery, lights of different colors, strange-looking
    "buildings."
    I found bridges whose function I couldn't figure out. One of them just
    arched out - and never landed anywhere. There were a lot of domes of
    various sizes, round things, things like small saucers with windows.
    These were stored next to crater sides, sometimes in caves, sometimes
    in what looked like airfield hangars.
    I had problems estimating sizes. But some of the "things" were very
    large.
    I found long tube-like things, machinery-tractor-like things going up
    and down hills, straight roads extending some miles, obelisks which
    had no apparent function.
    There were large platforms on domes, large cross-like structures.
    Holes being dug into crater walls and floors obviously having to do
    with some kind of mining or earth-moving operations.
    There were "nets" over craters, "houses" in which someone obviously
    lived, except that I couldn't see who - save in one case.
    In THAT case, I saw some kind of people busy at work on something I
    could not figure out. The place was dark. The "air" was filled with a
    fine dust, and there was some kind of illumination - like a dark
    lime-green fog or mist.
    The thing about them was that they either were human or looked exactly
    like us - but they were all males, as I could well see since they were
    all butt-ass naked. I had absolutely no idea why. They seemed to be
    digging into a hillside or a cliff."
    - PENETRATION
    Copyright (c) 1998 by Ingo Swann.

    __________________

    ... here... http://goo.gl/A7l9U

    http://YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

    Beautiful Documentary ...

    http://BestUFOVideosOnYouTube.site11.com
    http://ProjectMotherShip.webng.com

    Sir Gilligan Horry, Sep 24, 2012
  4. On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:49:02 +1200, Frank Williams
    <> wrote:

    >Seems what was on the News today
    >

    >The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >
    >What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >
    >seems like we are the 51st state now..

    Too true our government has embarrassed us by their actions in the
    DotCom affair,

    The actions of our law enforcement people now resembles that of
    Keystone cops or should that be Shonky Key cops?

    Patrick

    Patrick

    Patrick FitzGerald, Sep 24, 2012
  5. Frank Williams

    Katipo Guest

    > Seems what was on the News today

    > The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.

    > What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.

    > seems like we are the 51st state now..

    Well I don't know about being the 51st state but we could be about to become
    the US' latest offshore marine base!

    Katipo, Sep 24, 2012
  6. Frank Williams

    Geopelia Guest

    "Frank Williams" <> wrote in message

    > Seems what was on the News today
    >

    > The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >
    > What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >
    > seems like we are the 51st state now..

    Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
    belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
    Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that. :)

    But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

    Geopelia, Sep 24, 2012
  7. Frank Williams

    Rich80105 Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:38:16 +1200, "Geopelia" <>
    wrote:

    >"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Seems what was on the News today
    >>

    >> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >>
    >> What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >>
    >> seems like we are the 51st state now..
    >>

    >Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
    >belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
    >Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that. :)
    >
    >But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

    As far as what he is accused of - I don't really know what that is -
    and it seems the NZ government and Dotcom don't really know either. I
    would be interested in knowing a little more. I gather his source of
    income has been stopped on the internet - have there been other sites
    closed or changed as a result of this arrest?

    As far as his treatment by John Banks and the NZ government, yes he
    does appear tohave been rated shabbily. As dotcom says, some of Banks'
    actions are not what would be expected from a friend. The government
    appears to have gone beyond the law, and it does not seem credible for
    that to have been done while Ministers were left in ignorance. As far
    as the GCSB part in that, it has been suggested that Chris Finlayson
    has known about the problem for quite some time; it is not credible
    that he would not have advised the relevant minister - John Key.
    Either Ministers are incompetent or deliberately dishonest - perhaps
    both.

    Rich80105, Sep 24, 2012
  8. In article <-september.org>, (-Newsman-) wrote:
    >On Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:49:02 +1200, Frank Williams
    ><> wrote:

    >>Seems what was on the News today

    >>The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >>
    >>What a crap Government we have.

    >1. John Key has failed in his primary duty: to control those agents
    >responsible for maintaining of the nation's security. But...
    >
    >2. Since GCSB has been invoked specifically to spy on Dotcom, John
    >Key must now explain how Dotcom is, or has been, a threat to the
    >security of New Zealand.
    >
    >>Puppies to the Yanks.

    >Increasingly exposed as weak, biddable lapdogs, I think you mean.
    >>
    >>seems like we are the 51st state now.

    2 more words. Warner brothers.

    :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Sep 24, 2012
  9. In article <k3qjsa$n28$>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    >"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >> Seems what was on the News today
    >> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >> What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >> seems like we are the 51st state now..

    >Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
    >belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
    >Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that. :)
    >
    >But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

    From day 1 of this farce I have asked ... what crime has he committed in NZ
    ?
    Everything else seems to follow from the apparent answer ... none.

    :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Sep 24, 2012
  10. Frank Williams

    -Newsman- Guest

    wrote:

    >"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Seems what was on the News today
    >>

    >> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >>
    >> What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >>
    >> seems like we are the 51st state now..
    >>

    >Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
    >belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
    >Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that. :)
    >
    >But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

    Dotcom knew this was about to blow which is why he turned up in
    Parliament last week, smiling smugly, sitting directly opposite John
    Key and openly laughing at him during Question Time.

    Again, had it not been for Dotcom's lawyer nailing the hopeless NZ
    police to the floor during the court case, none of this would have
    come out.

    Foreign intelligence partner-agencies and their governments will
    regard this latest NZ debacle as a glaring example of John Key's
    elemental lack of grip, incompetence and a wholesale lack of nous.

    But far worse, to them, New Zealand is self-confirmed as a country
    that really hasn't a clue about security matters in a highly complex
    international scenario.

    Little wonder that, over the past 30 years and more, New Zealand has
    allways been regarded - and treated - as "unreliable" (sic) among
    those who matter up north.

    As things stand, Dotcom now has those two slippery shysters-in-arms,
    Key and Banks, on toast, and they both know it.

    And the whole mess - presided over John Key - has also compromised
    the FBI.

    It really does look like the shonkey little gambler's luck is
    deserting him. And all by his own hand, too! Not much smiling and
    waving from "Mr Nice Man" these days, is there?

    Delectable!

    -Newsman-, Sep 24, 2012
  11. On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:38:16 +1200, "Geopelia" <>
    wrote:

    >"Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> Seems what was on the News today
    >>

    >> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >>
    >> What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >>
    >> seems like we are the 51st state now..
    >>

    >Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
    >belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
    >Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that. :)
    >
    >But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

    I support KIM DOTCOM.

    BUT...
    He was going to change the whole Music Industry
    and that was a red flag warning that got the Elite worried.
    (MEGABOX)

    HOWEVER...
    I don't know 100%
    if or how much ETs are messing about down here on planet Earth.
    But if there is an ET problem, then certain powers that be
    need all the money they can get.

    And it's probably why they are growing poppies in Afghanistan to make
    Billion$.

    (I can provide multiple corroborating links that would blow your mind
    for all the above and below information)

    DON'T LAUGH, BECAUSE I DID MY HOMEWORK
    OFTEN 18 HOURS A DAY 7 DAYS A WEEK
    SINCE 1996.

    (and before the internet)

    I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE ALL GOING TO DO.

    For some people in government it's
    best just to do as they are told,
    and for most people in New Zealand
    it's best just to watch Rugby and have a beer.

    But for people like me, we have a ton of work to do.

    And don't you all forget what we Humans went through in all of known
    history... no dentists, no clean water, constant rigged wars,
    Mothmen (American Indians called them Thunderbirds) coming down
    in UFOs, (yes) and sucking on womens blood.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO830ynPzA0

    Sorry if I seem off-topic, but it's actually all connected.

    __________________

    Sir Gilligan Horry, Sep 25, 2012
  12. In article <50613427$>, Enkidu <> wrote:
    >On 25/09/12 10:16, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    >> In article <k3qjsa$n28$>, "Geopelia" <>

    > wrote:
    >>> "Frank Williams" <> wrote in message

    >>> Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
    >>> belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
    >>> Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that. :)
    >>>
    >>> But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

    >> From day 1 of this farce I have asked ... what crime has he committed in NZ
    >> ?
    >> Everything else seems to follow from the apparent answer ... none.
    >>
    >> :)
    >>

    >Err.. bribed or attempted to bribe at least one politician, allegedly?

    ... one possibility. But from Banks' responses so far, not a very convincing
    one. :) :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Sep 25, 2012
  13. Frank Williams

    Enkidu Guest

    On 25/09/12 10:16, Bruce Sinclair wrote:
    > In article <k3qjsa$n28$>, "Geopelia" <> wrote:
    >> "Frank Williams" <> wrote in message
    >>> Seems what was on the News today
    >>> The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >>> What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >>> seems like we are the 51st state now..

    >> Can a country become some kind of associate state of the USA while still
    >> belonging to the Commonwealth and keeping the Queen?
    >> Perhaps in the future our descendants will look at that. :)
    >>
    >> But the more we hear about Dotcom, the more I'm on his side. How about you?

    > From day 1 of this farce I have asked ... what crime has he committed in NZ
    > ?
    > Everything else seems to follow from the apparent answer ... none.
    >
    > :)

    Err.. bribed or attempted to bribe at least one politician, allegedly?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    Enkidu, Sep 25, 2012
  14. Frank Williams

    peterwn Guest

    On Sep 24, 5:44 pm, Frank Williams <> wrote:
    > Seems what was on the News today
    >
    > The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >
    > What  a crap Government we have,  Puppies to the Yanks.
    >
    > seems like we are the 51st  state now..

    The problem is extradition proceedings are governed by the law and it
    is the job of the police and courts to respond to extradition
    proceedings in accordance of the law. Ideally there should be no
    political influence.For example a request by an Australian state for
    extradition of a murder accused is nothing out of the ordinary and
    Ministers are unlikely to be involved in any substantive way.
    Similarly for a state of USA particularly one that does not have the
    death penalty.

    So it seems what started out as a non-political extradition process
    has got very political for a number of reasons. A key issue is the
    unpopularity of copyright law as it affects ordinary people (as
    distinct from someone who sells heaps of pirated DVD's at a flea
    market). The novelty of the particular case means that the liklihood
    of mistakes is very high.

    Personally, if there were issues with Mr DotCom's residency, he should
    be kicked out of NZ now - it would be rather like Brer Fox throwing
    Brer Rabbit into the briar patch, as long as Brer Rabbit could choose
    the briar patch. Perhaps John Key could suggest Immigration turn a
    blind eye and allow Mr DotCom to leave on a flight of his choice
    leaving the US movie and music industries wailing and gnashing their
    teeth.

    peterwn, Sep 25, 2012
  15. Frank Williams

    Gib Bogle Guest

    On 25/09/2012 7:34 p.m., Allistar wrote:

    > Since when is donating money to someone equivalent to bribing them?

    When the someone is a politician - since time immemorial.

    Gib Bogle, Sep 25, 2012
  16. Frank Williams

    Geopelia Guest

    "peterwn" <> wrote in message
    On Sep 24, 5:44 pm, Frank Williams <> wrote:
    > Seems what was on the News today
    >
    > The FBI said Jump and NZ jumped.
    >
    > What a crap Government we have, Puppies to the Yanks.
    >
    > seems like we are the 51st state now..

    The problem is extradition proceedings are governed by the law and it
    is the job of the police and courts to respond to extradition
    proceedings in accordance of the law. Ideally there should be no
    political influence.For example a request by an Australian state for
    extradition of a murder accused is nothing out of the ordinary and
    Ministers are unlikely to be involved in any substantive way.
    Similarly for a state of USA particularly one that does not have the
    death penalty.

    So it seems what started out as a non-political extradition process
    has got very political for a number of reasons. A key issue is the
    unpopularity of copyright law as it affects ordinary people (as
    distinct from someone who sells heaps of pirated DVD's at a flea
    market). The novelty of the particular case means that the liklihood
    of mistakes is very high.

    Personally, if there were issues with Mr DotCom's residency, he should
    be kicked out of NZ now - it would be rather like Brer Fox throwing
    Brer Rabbit into the briar patch, as long as Brer Rabbit could choose
    the briar patch. Perhaps John Key could suggest Immigration turn a
    blind eye and allow Mr DotCom to leave on a flight of his choice
    leaving the US movie and music industries wailing and gnashing their
    teeth.

    Why should he leave? Has he broken any New Zealand law?

    Somebody with brains and money would surely be an asset here.

    Geopelia, Sep 25, 2012
  17. Frank Williams

    Gib Bogle Guest

    On 26/09/2012 8:53 a.m., Allistar wrote:
    > Gib Bogle wrote:
    >
    >> On 25/09/2012 7:34 p.m., Allistar wrote:
    >>
    >>> Since when is donating money to someone equivalent to bribing them?
    >>>

    >> When the someone is a politician - since time immemorial.

    > Odd indeed. Donating money to people is not bribing them.

    Not to people in general, but large amounts given to politicians are
    often (usually?) effectively bribes.

    Gib Bogle, Sep 25, 2012
  18. "Patrick FitzGerald" wrote

    - Government Communications Security Bureau

    ..
    ..

    G.C.S.B. ————(satellite network)————A.N.Z.U.S.

    Spy Satellites Observed Directly Over My
    Torbay, NZ Whare (Home), 2011
    http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_spy_satellites_and_major_blunders.html

    New Zealand Spies:
    http://www.exorcist.org.nz/nz_labour_party_watergate.html

    N.Z. Government Is NOT Stopping U.S. Military Drug Mafias.
    Un-Doubted 92% Opium Coalition (NZL) Production In Afghanistan,
    And Reason For No Action On Glamorgan, Torbay.
    http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

    *** and all i wanted was a lousy student visa

    †
    †
    †
    ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
    Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
    Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
    http://www.exorcist.org.nz Ko te Mana Motuhake
    http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html
    http://www.exorcist.org.nz/prime_sinister_john_key.mp3
    ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

    'LITTLE OBAMA' - Indonesian Movie Premiere
    http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa.mp3
    http://www.exorcist.org.nz/krakatoa_1.mp3

    Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty, Sep 25, 2012
  19. Frank Williams

    Gib Bogle Guest

    On 26/09/2012 8:30 a.m., Mutlley wrote:

    > It's only a bribe when the politition that your giving money to is not

    Gib Bogle, Sep 25, 2012
  20. In article <k3rtq2$8f4$>, Gib Bogle <> wrote:
    >On 25/09/2012 7:34 p.m., Allistar wrote:
    >> Since when is donating money to someone equivalent to bribing them?

    >When the someone is a politician - since time immemorial.

    Not according to the Johns. :)

    Bruce Sinclair, Sep 26, 2012