    Frosty
    --

    Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure.
    Frosty, Jul 20, 2006

  2. Frosty

    Guest

    , Jul 20, 2006

  3. Frosty

    Frosty Guest

    On or about Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:41:55 -0700, an entity identified as
    proudly proclaimed:

    > Frosty <> wrote:
    >
    >|>Does WindersXP have any way to tell me what the temperatures of
    >|>various componets inside my PC's innerds are/is?
    >
    >Not that I'm aware.
    >
    >I use Everest for that
    >http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html
    >
    >Others use Speedfan
    >http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php

    Thanx Clown dood!
    :)

    Frosty
    --
    Visne saltare? Viam Latam Fungosam scio.
    Frosty, Jul 20, 2006
  4. Frosty

    ProfGene Guest

    Frosty wrote:
    > Does WindersXP have any way to tell me what the temperatures of
    > various componets inside my PC's innerds are/is?
    >
    > Thnx!
    >
    > Frosty

    I have a heat sensor that reads out temp on the front of the case but
    have been told it is not that accurate.
    ProfGene, Jul 21, 2006
  5. Frosty

    Margolotta Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 01:18:08 +0100, ProfGene wrote
    (in article <e9p2vi$hhl$>):

    > Frosty wrote:
    >> Does WindersXP have any way to tell me what the temperatures of
    >> various componets inside my PC's innerds are/is?
    >>
    >> Thnx!
    >>
    >> Frosty

    > I have a heat sensor that reads out temp on the front of the case but
    > have been told it is not that accurate.

    Well that should suit you then - your 'advice' has never been that accurate,
    either.
    Margolotta, Jul 21, 2006
  6. Yet again, Sarah Balfour as margolotta, felt compelled to type
    out a smartass one liner, which as usual more applies to her
    than anyone else!

    For the archive, Jul 21, 2006