    Alright all!
    Can anyone point me in the right direction for the above? The free
    the better... :
    Batko, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Batko

    Gerard Bok Guest

    On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:50:10 GMT, lid (Batko) wrote:

    >Alright all!?
    > Can anyone point me in the right direction for the above? The freer
    >the better... :D

    There is a pretty good one.
    It is called Help and comes with MS-Dos 6 :)

    --
    Kind regards,
    Gerard Bok
    Gerard Bok, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Tom MacIntyre, Jan 11, 2006
  4. Batko

    Batko Guest

    Cheers all, gerard you're a very funny person, you should be on t.v
    with that...or under it. :
    Batko, Jan 12, 2006
  5. Batko

    John O Guest

    > Cheers all, gerard you're a very funny person, you should be on t.v.
    > with that...or under it. :D

    Getting A+ is one thing that might qualify you for a job, learning to find
    information quickly is a thing that might help you get and keep a job. If
    you can master the google search, you can be an expert on everything.

    And seriously, the help files in DOS are pretty good.

    -John O
    John O, Jan 12, 2006
  6. Batko

    Batko Guest

    > John Owrote
    [quote:b5a7d71897]Cheers all, gerard you're a very funny person, yo
    should be on t.v
    > with that...or under it. :

    Getting A+ is one thing that might qualify you for a job, learning t
    find
    information quickly is a thing that might help you get and keep a job
    If
    you can master the google search, you can be an expert on everything

    And seriously, the help files in DOS are pretty good

    -John O[/quote:b5a7d71897

    Hi John
    Cheers for that. I paid google a visit after posting here, as i ha
    done before posting, it's been a long time since i've studied, i
    wasn't until i posted here that i remembered the wor
    "tutorial". DOH
    Batko, Jan 12, 2006