    it is way to small for comfortability

    Any suggestions?

    Tony

    Tonyjc, Feb 7, 2005

  2. Tonyjc wrote:

    > I have a DOS program I use at work, currently its operating under W-95. I
    > recently built a new system for work using W-XP this program seems to have
    > problems under this operating system I can get it to work , but the size of
    > it is way to small for comfortability
    >
    > Any suggestions?
    >
    > Tony

    See if it comes in a larger size?

    --
    A complete lack of information may result in a complete lack of answer.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Tonyjc

    Vanguard Guest

    "Tonyjc" <> wrote in message
    >I have a DOS program I use at work, currently its operating under
    >W-95. I recently built a new system for work using W-XP this program
    >seems to have problems under this operating system I can get it to work
    >, but the size of it is way to small for comfortability

    If you are running it in a command shell with its own console window,
    click on the control icon (left end of window's titlebar), select
    Properties, and pick a bigger font. If you have a shortcut to this DOS
    program, just right-click on the shortcut, Properties, and pick the
    font.

    Vanguard, Feb 8, 2005