    Hello to all
    How can I copy Dos of Windows XP. Thanks.
    Saref

    Saref Aref, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Saref Aref

    derek / nul Guest

    On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:52:25 +1000, "Saref Aref" <> wrote:

    >Hello to all
    >How can I copy Dos of Windows XP. Thanks.

    XP does not have dos

    derek / nul, Aug 25, 2004

  3. Saref Aref

    philo Guest

    "Saref Aref" <> wrote in message
    > Hello to all
    > How can I copy Dos of Windows XP. Thanks.
    > Saref

    the best you can do is run an emulated dos

    run either command or cmd

    there are some differences but your dos app might work with one of them

    philo, Aug 25, 2004
  4. Hi Saref,

    Windows XP does not use MS-DOS as we used to know it. It is now know as
    PC-Dos as Microsoft (in their wisdom phased out MS-Dos.

    Are you looking to copy the PC-Dos off XP or do you just require a copy of
    MS-Dos to use on a pc?

    Regards,

    James Travers \(Hotmail\), Aug 25, 2004
  5. Saref Aref