  1. Hello

    We run this Dos app on windows xp machine. It works great on all machines except one, when I click on the icon's appl it opens a window at the bottom and says (inactive) and just sits there. I check in task manager and it's still "running", so I end task. Any ideas? Thank

    thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?UmVuZWU=?=, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Renee wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > We run this Dos app on windows xp machine. It works great on all
    > machines except one, when I click on the icon's appl it opens a
    > window at the bottom and says (inactive) and just sits there. I
    > check in task manager and it's still "running", so I end task. Any
    > ideas? Thanks
    >
    > thanks

    And when I see the sign
    It points one way
    The life we used to lead
    Everyday

    Just walk away Renee
    You won’t see me follow you back home
    The empty sidewalks on my block
    They’re not the same
    You’re not to blame

    From deep inside the tears
    I’m forced to cry
    From deep inside the pain
    I chose to hide

    Just walk away Renee
    You won’t see me follow you back home
    Now as the rain beats down
    Upon my weary eyes
    For me I cry

    Your name and mine inside
    A heart on a wall
    Still finds a way to haunt me
    Though they’re so small

    Just walk away Renee
    You won’t see me follow you back home
    Now as the rain beats down
    Upon my weary eyes
    For me I cry

    ’Just walk away Renee’
    Walk Away
    ’Just walk away Renee’
    I won’t follow you’ no
    ’Just walk away Renee’
    I won’t follow you no’ just walk away
    ’Just walk away Renee’
    Just walk away
    ’Just walk away’

    --
    Fris "Check compatibility settings" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Apr 15, 2004