    Can anyone give me a website I can download the playable version of doom3
    beta 2 from.
    mort
    mort, Apr 23, 2004

  2. mort

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel mort decided it
    was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Can anyone give me a website I can download the playable version of
    > doom3 beta 2 from.
    > mort

    Tried 3dgamers.com ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Apr 23, 2004

  3. mort

    mort Guest

    No luck on that site, all they have is screen shots and trailers,
    Any other suggestions folks!

    mort, Apr 24, 2004
  4. mort

    Boomer Guest

    "mort" <> wrote in

    > No luck on that site, all they have is screen shots and trailers,
    > Any other suggestions folks!
    >

    > "mort" <> wrote in message
    >> Can anyone give me a website I can download the playable version
    >> of doom3 beta 2 from.
    >> mort

    Contact the authors?

    Buy it when it comes out? Pre-order it? www.doom3.com