    We plan on installing it at lunch time, however, we're wondering if it requires
    online activation.

    TIA.

    Daniel, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    In case your wondering, we don't want to activate it against the PC
    we're going to "demo" with. That privilege belongs to the guy who
    actually bought it.

    Daniel, Aug 2, 2004

  3. Daniel

    thing Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone installed Doom 3 (legit version) ?
    >
    > We've just recently received Doom 3, and are interested to see how it
    > plays.
    > We plan on installing it at lunch time, however, we're wondering if it
    > requires
    > online activation.
    >
    > TIA.

    would be a bit of a bummer if so, it assumes everybody has an Internet
    connection....

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Gurble Guest

    On Tue, 03 Aug 2004 16:41:32 +1200, thing <> wrote:

    >Daniel wrote:
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Has anyone installed Doom 3 (legit version) ?
    >>
    >> We've just recently received Doom 3, and are interested to see how it
    >> plays.
    >> We plan on installing it at lunch time, however, we're wondering if it
    >> requires
    >> online activation.
    >>
    >> TIA.
    >>

    >would be a bit of a bummer if so, it assumes everybody has an Internet
    >connection....

    But everyone (that has Doom3, anyway) DOES have an internet
    connection...

    And all forms of activation normally have a phone backup.

    Gurble, Aug 3, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Has anyone installed Doom 3 (legit version) ?
    >
    > We've just recently received Doom 3, and are interested to see how it
    > plays.
    > We plan on installing it at lunch time, however, we're wondering if it
    > requires
    > online activation.
    >
    > TIA.

    Sorry, should've posted this after we installed it.

    There is _no_ online activation for single player.

    Daniel, Aug 3, 2004