    splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it. I believe this should be
    a felony. I'm going to write my congressman.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Jun 13, 2007

  2. "Death from Above" <> wrote in message

    > when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the crapper
    > holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it into the
    > bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then walking out
    > with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them taking it into
    > the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it whilst spurting and
    > splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it. I believe this should
    > be a felony. I'm going to write my congressman.
    >

    > Death from Above

    Judge Judy would side with you. I'm sure of it.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote in message
    > "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the
    >> crapper holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it
    >> into the bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then
    >> walking out with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them
    >> taking it into the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it
    >> whilst spurting and splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it. I
    >> believe this should be a felony. I'm going to write my congressman.
    >>

    >> Death from Above
    >>

    > Judge Judy would side with you. I'm sure of it.

    So would Seinfeld. Remember that episode?

    CBIC, Jun 13, 2007
  4. Death from Above

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    > "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the
    >> crapper holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it
    >> into the bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then
    >> walking out with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them
    >> taking it into the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it
    >> whilst spurting and splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it. I
    >> believe this should be a felony. I'm going to write my congressman.
    >>

    >> Death from Above
    >>

    > Judge Judy would side with you. I'm sure of it.

    Maybe, maybe not. She authored the book,
    "Don't Pee On My Leg and Tell Me It's Raining"

    Lnkwizard2, Jun 13, 2007
  5. Death from Above

    JaR Guest

    "Death from Above" <> wrote in

    > when you loan someone a book and then you see them come out of the
    > crapper holding the book? And I'm not talking about them bringing it
    > into the bathroom and leaving it on a shelf or the trash can and then
    > walking out with it after washing their hands. I'm talking about them
    > taking it into the deep recesses of a stall and thumbing through it
    > whilst spurting and splashing noises ensue. Then they emerge with it.
    > I believe this should be a felony. I'm going to write my
    > congressman.

    ???

    crapper==library

    Where do *you* do your reading?