    1. Advertising

  2. RichA

    Bob Williams Guest

    Bob Williams, May 19, 2010

  3. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Bob Williams wrote:

    > RichA wrote:
    > > http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR_camera_news_297856.html
    > >

    > Now that's really innovation........NOT
    > Can you just imagine a bunch of marketing managers sitting around a
    > table listening to a guy discuss his new million dollar idea......and
    > approving it?
    > Bob Williams

    it's for Japan only, which means they believe that Japanese people
    will buy anything :O)
    --
    Paul (we break easy)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2010
  4. RichA

    gumby Guest

    On 19/05/2010 12:47 AM, Paul Heslop wrote:

    > it's for Japan only, which means they believe that Japanese people
    > will buy anything :O)

    So long as it is cute the Japanese will buy it. I think they need to
    stick a pink 'Hello Kitty' sticker on it too though.

    gumby, May 19, 2010
  5. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Bruce, May 19, 2010
  6. RichA

    Mr. Strat Guest

    Mr. Strat, May 19, 2010
  7. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    gumby wrote:

    > On 19/05/2010 12:47 AM, Paul Heslop wrote:
    >
    > > it's for Japan only, which means they believe that Japanese people
    > > will buy anything :O)

    > So long as it is cute the Japanese will buy it. I think they need to
    > stick a pink 'Hello Kitty' sticker on it too though.

    :O) true true!

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2010
  8. RichA

    GregS Guest

    GregS, May 19, 2010
  9. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    Bruce, May 19, 2010
  10. RichA

    Ofnuts Guest

    Ofnuts, May 19, 2010
  11. RichA

    Paul Furman Guest

    Paul Furman, May 19, 2010
  12. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On May 19, 3:45 am, Bob Williams <> wrote:
    > RichA wrote:
    > >http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR...

    > Now that's really innovation........NOT
    > Can you just imagine a bunch of marketing managers sitting around a
    > table listening to a guy discuss his new million dollar idea......and
    > approving it?
    > Bob Williams

    Why didn't they take it to its limit? Mix up a back of polycarbonate
    of all colours, then cast it before it fully mixed!!

    RichA, May 19, 2010
  13. RichA

    Peter Guest

    Peter, May 20, 2010
  14. RichA

    John A. Guest

    John A., May 20, 2010
  15. RichA

    stu7 Guest

    stu7, May 20, 2010
  16. RichA

    Scott W Guest

    Scott W, May 20, 2010
  17. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Scott W wrote:

    > On May 18, 5:32 pm, RichA <> wrote:
    > > http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR...

    > Well there is one good thing about it, not many people with think to
    > steal it.

    but then again if you like to remain unobtrusive, and I know areas
    where it's a good idea, then holding something which shouts "Hey I am
    Expensive but BIZARRE!" in open view is probably not a good idea :eek:)

    Paul Heslop, May 21, 2010
  18. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Bowser wrote:

    > On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:32:51 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR_camera_news_297856.html

    > If I had that cam when I shot these pics, nobody would have noticed:
    >
    > http://www.manzi.org/carnival/

    but if you used it in legoland they would think you were trying to
    steal an exhibit :O)

    Paul Heslop, May 21, 2010
  19. RichA

    DanP Guest

    DanP, May 21, 2010
  20. RichA

    Peter Guest

    "Bowser" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 18 May 2010 20:32:51 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Pentax_unveils_rainbow_DSLR_camera_news_297856.html

    > If I had that cam when I shot these pics, nobody would have noticed:
    >
    > http://www.manzi.org/carnival/

    In P town few notice or care about anything.
    Last year we had lunch in the Lobster Pot. the meal was OK but the place is
    highly overrated. As a corollary it was also overpriced for what they gave
    us. the service was mediocore.

    --
    Peter

    Peter, May 21, 2010