DON'T USE PEARSON VUE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Jun 30, 2005.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=, Jun 30, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=

    Zed Guest

    Zed, Jul 1, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmU=?=

    zenner Guest

    So, the OP is mad about someone "accepting" the money, but has nothing to
    say about the doofus, congress people that "gave" them the money?

    It's called oversight....as in, making sure "We-the people" get what you
    paid for. Personally, I'm not mad at them...I'm Po'ed at the real
    wastrels...our congress, for spending and giving away money on lost causes.

    zenner, Jul 1, 2005
  4. Oh and only eat Freedom Fries.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44