    two plastic piston covers over that. I reattached the casters and bottom
    assembly. The chair now stays up, but of course it remains there. I always
    had it set for full height anyway.

    mark_digital, Feb 29, 2004

  2. mark_digital

    Alan D-W Guest

    "mark_digital" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ever get that sinking feeling? You probably didn't notice until your chin
    > was nearly level to your computer desk or your wrist felt as if it was

    being
    > carved while you moved the mouse. It happened to me recently. My pnuematic
    > chair was gradually losing it's air. If I pulled the handle located under

    Maybe you had the sharpening set too high - it pierced the gas cylinder.

    Alan D-W, Feb 29, 2004

  3. On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 12:35:19 -0500, "mark_digital"
    <> wrote:

    >assembly. The chair now stays up, but of course it remains there. I always

    This would be 'priapism'

    This is a true story -- I swear. A few years ago I had a canon S-100.
    It was on the car seat when I got out of the car, and somehow it
    snagged on my clothes an tumbled out onto the pavement. It
    still worked. For a day or two. Then, the lens fully extended,
    and stayed that way. I wanted to accurately describe the
    condition to the canon service folks...

    They fixed it for free, under warranty.

    --
    - Lee