    floating around, please resist. You are only fueling the fire.

    If it ain't about photography, don't reply. We need to be vigilant at this
    time
    Brothermark, Oct 9, 2003

  2. Brothermark

    DoublEE Guest

    On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 02:09:49 +0100, "Brothermark"
    <> wrote:

    >As tempting as it is to send a witty reply to the massively OT threads
    >floating around, please resist. You are only fueling the fire.
    >
    >If it ain't about photography, don't reply. We need to be vigilant at this
    >time

    Save your breath. There's always going to be idiots like Steve that
    feel the need to respond.

    Please remove "SPAMSUX" if replying via email.
    DoublEE, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Brothermark

    Brothermark Guest

    > Save your breath. There's always going to be idiots like Steve that
    > feel the need to respond.

    I was appealing to relative newbies who often make emotional appeals to the
    trolls to ask them to stop being mean. But I take your point
    Brothermark, Oct 9, 2003
  4. Brothermark

    Steve Young Guest

    > "DoublEE" <> wrote
    > Save your breath. There's always going to be idiots like Steve that
    > feel the need to respond.

    My point was to either make em or break em,
    I felt, for either scenario, the solution would be forth coming
    For months, the crossposted bigotry and racism flourished,
    I didn't post to it and never said a word. Were you here then?
    Finally, when it turned pornographic and the smut arrived,
    I'd had enough
    There's more than one way to skin a cat you know
    (but ya need a cat to skin;)

    Steve Young
    Steve Young, Oct 9, 2003
  5. Brothermark

    DoublEE Guest

    On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:09:06 +0100, "Brothermark"
    <> wrote:

    >I was appealing to relative newbies who often make emotional appeals to the
    >trolls to ask them to stop being mean. But I take your point

    I understand your point. Unfortunately there are many experienced
    posters who continue a dialog with this idiot troll. Perhaps bravado
    makes them feel the need to respond.

    The best way to stop a small child's attention-seeking behavior is to
    ignore the behavior. Pretty simple concept, huh?

    DoublEE, Oct 9, 2003
  6. Brothermark

    Steve Young Guest

    > > "Brothermark" <> wrote:
    > >I was appealing to relative newbies who often make emotional appeals
    > >to the trolls to ask them to stop being mean. But I take your point

    > "DoublEE" <> wrote
    > I understand your point. Unfortunately there are many experienced
    > posters who continue a dialog with this idiot troll. Perhaps bravado
    > makes them feel the need to respond.

    > The best way to stop a small child's attention-seeking behavior is to
    > ignore the behavior. Pretty simple concept, huh?

    and how was it with the racist / bigotry postings?
    (when Steve hadn't said a word)

    it's a beautiful day, so out I go to play :)
    Steve Young, Oct 9, 2003