  1. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

    troglodyte, Sep 18, 2004

  2. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:05:04 +1200, Collector-NZ wrote:

    > troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
    >> well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

    > Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
    > moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
    > expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
    > They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
    > about there attempts to disrupt us.

    eh, wot you ona bout ?

    troglodyte, Sep 18, 2004

  3. troglodyte

    Collector-NZ Guest

    Collector-NZ, Sep 19, 2004
  4. troglodyte

    Collector-NZ Guest

    troglodyte said the following on 19/09/2004 03:25:
    > On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:05:04 +1200, Collector-NZ wrote:
    >

    >>troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
    >>
    >>>well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

    >>Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
    >>moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
    >>expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
    >>They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
    >>about there attempts to disrupt us.

    > eh, wot you ona bout ?

    Dont worry, not actually getting at you just a couple of twerps in this
    group. read a few F1 threads to see what I mean

    Collector-NZ, Sep 19, 2004
  5. In article <> in nz.comp on
    Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:25:42 +1200, troglodyte <> says...
    > On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:05:04 +1200, Collector-NZ wrote:
    >
    > > troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
    > >> well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

    > > Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
    > > moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
    > > expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
    > > They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
    > > about there attempts to disrupt us.

    > eh, wot you ona bout ?

    LOL

    Patrick Dunford, Sep 19, 2004
  6. troglodyte

    Guest

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:05:04 +1200, Collector-NZ <> wrote:

    >troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
    >> well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

    >Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
    >moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
    >expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
    >They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
    >about there attempts to disrupt us.

    WOT,? Where's the F1 stuff, did I miss it?
    Damn, never mind, maybe it will come up again soon :)
    KT

    , Sep 19, 2004
  7. troglodyte

    AD. Guest

    On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:46:40 +1200, tommoNoSpam wrote:

    > WOT,? Where's the F1 stuff, did I miss it? Damn, never mind, maybe it
    > will come up again soon :) KT

    Hehe the resulting bitching about being offtopic has drowned out what
    little actual F1 discussion there was :)

    I'm not into F1 at all, but the flood of bitching is more annoying than
    the original material. The whiners are part of the problem not part of the
    solution, and the whole thing probably would've died off by now without
    them.

    Cheers
    Anton

    AD., Sep 19, 2004
  8. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:47:11 +1200, AD. wrote:

    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:25:37 +1200, Harry wrote:
    >
    > OK, the pedantic troll has drawn out one last reply...
    >
    >>> Pretty much - although its main intent was to point out the irony of
    >>> the bitching. And unlike the others I'm going to leave it at that.
    >>>

    >> That last post of your was a total contradiction to its content.

    > Nope, see below.
    >
    >> You haven't left it at that - you have kept going.

    > No I haven't. To be pedantic, that post you replied to was no longer
    > bitching about anything, it was clarifying a point for you (just like this
    > post is). The discussion has moved on.
    >
    > The rest of this conversation is just devoted to feeding your petty point
    > scoring fixation.
    >
    > And I realise this was what you wanted me to do all along so you can skip
    > and dance about clapping your hands with glee at the attention you're
    > getting and proving just how clever you are (at trolling).
    >
    > Whoops I fell for it, you made me reply. You're so clever. I want to be
    > just like you when I grow up. Happy now?
    >
    >> You are just like the others - not unlike them.

    > whatever - no doubt you will have an ever so witty reply to this that
    > everyone is on the edges of their seats waiting for....

    Settle boys

    troglodyte, Sep 20, 2004
  9. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    AD. wrote:

    > On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:46:40 +1200, tommoNoSpam wrote:
    >
    >> WOT,? Where's the F1 stuff, did I miss it? Damn, never mind, maybe it
    >> will come up again soon :) KT

    > Hehe the resulting bitching about being offtopic has drowned out what
    > little actual F1 discussion there was :)
    >
    > I'm not into F1 at all, but the flood of bitching is more annoying than
    > the original material. The whiners are part of the problem not part of the
    > solution, and the whole thing probably would've died off by now without
    > them.

    Naturally you wouldn't be one of those people who keep the flood going.

    Isn't your post just a bitch about bitching?

    Harry, Sep 20, 2004
  10. troglodyte

    AD. Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:30:08 +1200, Harry wrote:

    > AD. wrote:
    >
    >> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 21:46:40 +1200, tommoNoSpam wrote:
    >>
    >>> WOT,? Where's the F1 stuff, did I miss it? Damn, never mind, maybe it
    >>> will come up again soon :) KT

    >> Hehe the resulting bitching about being offtopic has drowned out what
    >> little actual F1 discussion there was :)
    >>
    >> I'm not into F1 at all, but the flood of bitching is more annoying than
    >> the original material. The whiners are part of the problem not part of
    >> the solution, and the whole thing probably would've died off by now
    >> without them.

    > Naturally you wouldn't be one of those people who keep the flood going.

    I haven't participated in that 'debate'.

    AD., Sep 20, 2004
  11. troglodyte

    SNOman Guest

    Collector-NZ wrote:
    > troglodyte said the following on 18/09/2004 14:04:
    >
    >> well, so this is pan. testing 1,2,3,4. lol

    > Oh dear you have just offended the nz.comp newsgroup self appointed
    > moderators by being Off Topic and Posting a test, a double hit, so
    > expect to get a lot of posts of a similar off topic nature from them.
    > They are silly enough to think the 9 or 10 of us interested in F1 care
    > about there attempts to disrupt us.

    Actually it's 11 :)

    but I do most of mine in R.A.S.F1

    SNOman, Sep 20, 2004
  12. troglodyte

    Harry Guest

    Harry, Sep 20, 2004
  13. troglodyte

    AD. Guest

    AD., Sep 20, 2004
  14. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:10:49 +1200, AD. wrote:

    > "troglodyte" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Settle boys

    > :)
    >
    > Anyway, how did Pan work out? (lame attempt to get back on topic)
    >
    > Cheers
    > Anton

    well I like it ad. Adcually, I find I like a lot of the linux stuff. And
    te be honest, I havnt used my xp boot for days. I spend me time with
    linux now. Im converted. Although Ill keep xp as a duel boot, Im
    considering using partition magic to make the xp boot the minimum. say
    around 5 gig or something. And expand the red hat to the remainder of the
    80 gig drive I have. Like I said, I like red hat.

    When I

    troglodyte, Sep 20, 2004
  15. troglodyte

    troglodyte Guest

    On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:47:11 +1200, AD. wrote:

    > On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 15:25:37 +1200, Harry wrote:
    >
    > OK, the pedantic troll has drawn out one last reply...
    >
    >>> Pretty much - although its main intent was to point out the irony of
    >>> the bitching. And unlike the others I'm going to leave it at that.
    >>>

    >> That last post of your was a total contradiction to its content.

    > Nope, see below.
    >
    >> You haven't left it at that - you have kept going.

    > No I haven't. To be pedantic, that post you replied to was no longer
    > bitching about anything, it was clarifying a point for you (just like this
    > post is). The discussion has moved on.
    >
    > The rest of this conversation is just devoted to feeding your petty point
    > scoring fixation.
    >
    > And I realise this was what you wanted me to do all along so you can skip
    > and dance about clapping your hands with glee at the attention you're
    > getting and proving just how clever you are (at trolling).
    >
    > Whoops I fell for it, you made me reply. You're so clever. I want to be
    > just like you when I grow up. Happy now?
    >
    >> You are just like the others - not unlike them.

    > whatever - no doubt you will have an ever so witty reply to this that
    > everyone is on the edges of their seats waiting for....

    du lot mind shuttin up. THIS IS MY THREAD. BWAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    troglodyte, Sep 20, 2004
  16. troglodyte

    AD. Guest

    > Settle boys