    Who wants to link to a website for the sake of diversity?

    http://www.scenesavers.com.au

    Thanks anyway! :)

    Cab_Savvy, Jun 21, 2006

  2. Cab_Savvy

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    OK

    Phil Wheeler, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Cab_Savvy

    Helen Guest

    "Cab_Savvy" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Thanks anyway! :)

    And thank YOU for the valuable advice in the subject line.
    I'll make a point of following such excellent advice.

    Helen, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Cab_Savvy

    Mark² Guest

    Cab_Savvy wrote:

    Great advice in your subject line.
    Done.

    BTW--Do you REALLY think people here are that dumb?

    "Dooooooon't throw me in the briar patch....."
    www.pbase.com/markuson

    Mark², Jun 22, 2006
  5. Cab_Savvy

    RW+/- Guest

    Yeah, it was probably FOS anyhow. :(

    RW+/-, Jun 22, 2006
  6. Cab_Savvy

    Cab_Savvy Guest

    RW+/- wrote:
    > On 21 Jun 2006 05:32:48 -0700, Cab_Savvy wrote:
    >

    > Yeah, it was probably FOS anyhow. :(

    And if it wasn't?

    My apologies for offending you. The subject was meant to make you think
    about the message.

    I am new to this newsgroup thing. I must remember you can be a
    sensitive animal.

    Again, I apologise for insulting your intelligence.

    Cab_Savvy, Jun 23, 2006
  7. "Cab_Savvy" <> writes:
    > RW+/- wrote:

    >> Yeah, it was probably FOS anyhow. :(

    > And if it wasn't?
    > My apologies for offending you. The subject was meant to make you
    > think about the message.
    > I am new to this newsgroup thing.

    Ok, here is a piece of advice:

    Posting an URL to a newsgroup without as much as a clue about what one
    can expect to find there is rather pointless. In most cases, this is
    just a ploy to boost the traffic to some useless spam or porn site,

    I haven't visited your site, so I don't know whether it falls into
    this category - but if you want visitors, you should tell people what
    your site is about.
    Sigma SD10, Kodak DCS460, Canon Powershot G5, Olympus 2020Z

    Gisle Hannemyr, Jun 23, 2006
  8. Cab_Savvy

    Cab_Savvy Guest

    Gisle Hannemyr wrote:
    > "Cab_Savvy" <> writes:
    > > RW+/- wrote:

    > >> Yeah, it was probably FOS anyhow. :(

    > > And if it wasn't?
    > > My apologies for offending you. The subject was meant to make you
    > > think about the message.
    > > I am new to this newsgroup thing.

    > Ok, here is a piece of advice:
    >
    > Posting an URL to a newsgroup without as much as a clue about what one
    > can expect to find there is rather pointless. In most cases, this is
    > just a ploy to boost the traffic to some useless spam or porn site,
    >
    > I haven't visited your site, so I don't know whether it falls into
    > this category - but if you want visitors, you should tell people what
    > your site is about.
    > --
    > - gisle hannemyr [ gisle{at}hannemyr.no - http://hannemyr.com/photo/ ]
    > Sigma SD10, Kodak DCS460, Canon Powershot G5, Olympus 2020Z

    Thanks a million for your comments.
    I have built a website that I would humbly love to have people with
    other interesting sites create a reciprocal link to. It is NOT porn. It
    is what I call art. Pure entertainment for the sake of bringing a smile
    to someone's face in this world of bad news. I would appreciate you
    pointing me in a direction where I can find such links.
    Regards,
    Jeff

    Cab_Savvy, Jun 23, 2006
  9. Cab_Savvy

    fbo Guest

    Cab_Savvy schreef:

    > Who wants to be inspired any more?
    > Who wants to be entertained by a website?
    > Who has thought about the intention of a website?
    > Who cares to do something a bit different?
    > Who wants to link to a website for the sake of diversity?
    >
    > http://www.scenesavers.com.au
    >

    > Thanks anyway! :)

    I prefer those...
    Don't look I you do not want to receive a depression!

    http://www.davidfokos.net/installation.htm

    http://philipsolovjov.com/l10.htm

    http://www.jasonamullins.com/portfolio_2.html

    http://www.michaellevin.ca/contact.htm