    My son is a gamer and I would like to get him a headset to wear. Any
    suggestions? Also I would like any info on neat products gamers use. He
    likes War games like medal of honor. If I'm on the wrong NG please advise.

    David Ruff, Nov 26, 2003

  2. David Ruff

    mbowen83 Guest

    For your headset any pair of headphones will do unless you need a mic in
    that case you can find headset mics with the headphones and the mic built
    in. That should do for you unless you're an audiophile and in tht case all
    you need is an upper-end set of headphones. And in the way of games like
    medal of honor I just prefer using the keyboard although some people prefer
    to use a gamepad if it is compatible with the game.

    mbowen83

    mbowen83, Nov 26, 2003