  1. x x

    x x Guest

    hi please send me my email address
    x x, Aug 24, 2003

  2. x x

    gangle Guest

    "x x" wrote
    > hi please send me my email address
    gangle, Aug 24, 2003

  3. x x

    Helen Guest

    x x wrote:
    >> hi please send me my email address

    : "x x" <>
    From: "x x" <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: dont know my email address
    Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:06:16 +0100
  4. x x

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:06:16 +0100, x x wrote:

    Not yet the silly request of the month....

    >hi please send me my email address

    This newsgroup is not your ISP, ask them.

    You already at least know your account name, as you are posting on the
    binary news server,
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/newsgroups/authenticate.shtml
    it uses authentication, so login to selfcare.

    read this, manage your email addresses.
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/selfcare/email.shtml
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/selfcare/
    or login at
    http://selfcare.blueyonder.co.uk/

    Me
    why?, Aug 24, 2003
  5. x x

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    cant u see a spam thread people?
    "x x" <> wrote in message
    : hi please send me my email address
    :
    :
    Ðaz ©., Aug 24, 2003
  6. x x

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:32:39 +0100, Ãaz ©. wrote:

    >cant u see a spam thread people?

    Yes, but as my email address doesn't work it's not lost any of the fun
    yet.

    >"x x" <> wrote in message
    >: hi please send me my email address

    You could have been very helpful and sent the headers to BY and they can
    confirm the address to the OP directly.

    Me
    why?, Aug 24, 2003
  7. x x

    jeroen Guest

    In article <>,
    fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz says...

    > Not yet the silly request of the month....

    NO??????????
    --
    Met vriendelijke groeten/Best regards
    Jeroen Wijnands
    jeroen, Aug 24, 2003
  8. x x

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 20:41:53 +0200, jeroen wrote:

    >In article <>,
    >fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz says...
    >>
    >> Not yet the silly request of the month....

    2nd place then, after all there is still a week to go.

    Me
    why?, Aug 24, 2003