    on the "Configure" button below the "Connect using:"
    FYI: I fully updated the OS.

    TIA
    Newsgroups nut, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Newsgroups nut

    Jack Guest

    Hi.

    Your Windows Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC) Service is probably disabled.

    Enable the service or use the Linksys Until to do the settings.

    Basic Wireless Configuration: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Config.html

    Basic Wireless Security: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jul 28, 2004