    to buy something else that you may not be able to help me with
    .....don't buy these products...if it works for you great but when you
    run into problems you just screwed and they don't care...
    bobo45, Mar 24, 2006

  2. bobo45

    TB Guest

    "bobo45" wrote:

    > If you are looking for video softeware don't buy from pinnacle. If you
    > need any help your screwed big time. I have had a problem and they
    > have been working on it for about a month now and keep giving me the
    > run around for about a month now. I am falling so behind on my work
    > that today I have made up my mind to try other software, they have
    > caused me to much business. They asked if i would be interested in
    > upgrading to liquid because it is more stable and I said hell no you
    > you have been working on this problem for a month now and you want me
    > to buy something else that you may not be able to help me with
    > ....don't buy these products...if it works for you great but when you
    > run into problems you just screwed and they don't care...

    Yeah, their DVD production software is incredibly buggy. probably the worst
    software of any kind I've ever dealt with. It's too bad because on the
    surface, it's really user-friendly and I prefer the overall interface to
    just about any other low end consumer dvd authoring software but you can't
    go 15 minutes without it crashing. And that's if you manage to install it
    succesfully.

    T.B.
    TB, Mar 25, 2006

  3. On 24 Mar 2006 13:06:07 -0800, "bobo45" <> wrote:

    >If you are looking for video softeware don't buy from pinnacle. If you
    >
    >need any help your screwed big time. I have had a problem and they
    >have been working on it for about a month now and keep giving me the
    >run around for about a month now. I am falling so behind on my work
    >that today I have made up my mind to try other software, they have
    >caused me to much business. They asked if i would be interested in
    >upgrading to liquid because it is more stable and I said hell no you
    >you have been working on this problem for a month now and you want me
    >to buy something else that you may not be able to help me with
    >....don't buy these products...if it works for you great but when you
    >run into problems you just screwed and they don't care...

    You didn't mention your problem so I can't offer any help.
    I've been using Pinnacle Studio 9 and PCTV for two years without any
    problems with the software. I recently experienced a slight problem with
    dropping frames but that was because one of the mounts which held
    the fan on my processor cracked and I had to replace the fan mount.
    There's a Pinnacle forum you could check out:
    http://www.pinnaclesys.com/wwwsupport/Forums/uk/frameset.htm
    Hope this helps...
    Peace,
    Franke Carlino

    LETS GO METS!!!
    Franke Carlino, Mar 25, 2006
  4. bobo45

    news Guest

    "bobo45" <> wrote in message
    > If you are looking for video softeware don't buy from pinnacle. If you
    >
    > need any help your screwed big time. I have had a problem and they
    > have been working on it for about a month now and keep giving me the
    > run around for about a month now. I am falling so behind on my work
    > that today I have made up my mind to try other software, they have
    > caused me to much business. They asked if i would be interested in
    > upgrading to liquid because it is more stable and I said hell no you
    > you have been working on this problem for a month now and you want me
    > to buy something else that you may not be able to help me with
    > ....don't buy these products...if it works for you great but when you
    > run into problems you just screwed and they don't care...

    Hmmm, been using studio 9 for 1 year with no problem
    news, Mar 26, 2006
  5. bobo45

    Steve Guest

    On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 08:33:42 -0500, "news" <>
    wrote:

    >"bobo45" <> wrote in message
    >> If you are looking for video softeware don't buy from pinnacle. If you
    >>
    >> need any help your screwed big time. I have had a problem and they
    >> have been working on it for about a month now and keep giving me the
    >> run around for about a month now. I am falling so behind on my work
    >> that today I have made up my mind to try other software, they have
    >> caused me to much business. They asked if i would be interested in
    >> upgrading to liquid because it is more stable and I said hell no you
    >> you have been working on this problem for a month now and you want me
    >> to buy something else that you may not be able to help me with
    >> ....don't buy these products...if it works for you great but when you
    >> run into problems you just screwed and they don't care...
    >>

    >Hmmm, been using studio 9 for 1 year with no problem

    Studio 9 is more stable than 10, or 10.5. I just bit the bullet and
    upgraded to Liquid. Thankfully I got full credit through my
    Distibutor for 10, and kept the bundle discount.

    ... Steve ..

    Steve, Mar 26, 2006