Dont Blink

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Dec 13, 2003

  2. pcbutts1

    Greg M Guest

    Another piece of great software that one will now have to wash their hands
    *and* ass before and after using.

    I can see it now, HIDDEN advertising partitions.

    --
    "For me. color was
    daylong obsession, joy,

    Greg M, Dec 13, 2003

  3. @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 13, 2003
  4. pcbutts1

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Dec 13, 2003
  5. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    This was the actual link I went to. http://www.powerquest.com It's a shame
    what money does to people.

    pcbutts1, Dec 14, 2003
  6. pcbutts1 Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    in <0nMCb.2768$>:

    > I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was
    > and got this.
    > http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

    I think my job just went to hell in a handbasket...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Dec 14, 2003
  7. pcbutts1

    Greg M Guest

    No, it's capitalism. It takes almost a fixed amount of money to keep your
    product in front of buyers. Of course it's not a real simple thing, but PQ
    obviously wasn't cutting it on it's own. I just thought owning Ghost would
    raise some eyebrows. The market must not be that big.

    Greg M, Dec 14, 2003
  8. It was on Sat, 13 Dec 2003 17:12:43 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that @}-}-------Rosee wrote:

    > Ewwwwwwww! And yet another software title going to the dogs....;o/

    I believe this is quite good:-
    http://www.ranish.com/part/

    > "pcbutts1" <> chiseled in stone, the following words
    >
    >> I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was and got
    >> this.
    >> http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

    --
    Linux User #: 305646.
    SuSE Linux Pro 9.0

    William Poaster, Dec 14, 2003
  9. I've got an older version of that title, but I haven't used it. If you're
    recommending it, I'll have to try it....;o)

    William Poaster <> chiseled in stone, the following
    words news:p:

    @}-}-------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm
    www.freedonation.com www.hungersite.com

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003
  10. pcbutts1

    Greg M Guest

    There's a Yahoo email group that covers it too, Rosee.

    A few people are fonts of knowledge, and some newbies are fonts of, eh
    well, you know what goes here. !

    I don't have it on my fingertips, but searching the yahoo groups with
    *ranish* should bring it right up. Found some other good disk tools
    through the group too.

    Quite a "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in

    Greg M, Dec 14, 2003
  11. Thanks! I'll have a look around....;o)

    Greg M <> chiseled in stone, the following words

    @}-}-------Rosee, Dec 14, 2003
  12. pcbutts1

    M Mullen Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 22:27:08 GMT, "pcbutts1" <> wrote:

    |> I went to check to what the latest version of Partition Magic was and got
    |> this.
    |> http://www.symantec.com/press/2003/n031208.html

    Too sad. Partition Magic will pry go the way of Atguard.
    @guard a fine firewall that Symantec bought out and went into history.
    --
    ,,
    ( "> w

    M Mullen, Dec 17, 2003
  13. pcbutts1

    Miggsee Guest

    @guard was the best!! :( Now PM! :(

    Miggsee, Dec 17, 2003
  14. pcbutts1

    Greg M Guest

    Don't know @guard but it still (the PM absorption) sucks.

    Greg M, Dec 17, 2003
  15. pcbutts1

    Miggsee Guest

    Yup, it sucks big time!

    Miggsee, Dec 17, 2003
  16. pcbutts1

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Also, my very nice firewall, NeoWatch (NeoWorx) gobbled up by McAfee.
    Oh, the atrocity committing basrids of this cruel world!

    Miggsee <> typed:

    --
    Juan
    R.B. deux