    Please click on link: http://ideaman7.tripod.com/The_Collective_Questionaire.PDF

    Remove the word "sperm" from email address to send email to me.

    Apply ROT 13 to to get alt email address
    IdeaMan, Jul 27, 2003

  2. IdeaMan

    Michael Guest

    In <news:>,
    IdeaMan said:

    > No longer look in the mirror and think that society has total control
    > of your destiny.

    Ahhhh.... but they DO have such control when you hand it to them by spamming
    usenet.

    > Remove the word "sperm" from email address to send email to me.
    >
    > Apply ROT 13 to to get alt email address

    Why not just apply rotten sperm to 13 times?

    ((U))
    Michael, Jul 28, 2003

  3. IdeaMan

    Jimchip Guest

    Re: was: ...improve their lives collectively [ NOT SPAM ]

    Yes, spam.

    On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:55:36 GMT, IdeaMan wrote:
    [snip]

    --
    We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
    one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.
    Jimchip, Jul 28, 2003
  4. IdeaMan

    S.Heenan Guest

    Re: Don't be alone trying to make your [ NOT SPAM ]

    IdeaMan wrote:
    > No longer look in the mirror and think that society has total control
    > of your destiny. Especially if society oppresses who you are and who
    > you want to be. Try something new, try being with a group of people
    > whom their primary goal is to make life better for the group. This is
    > not a cult and I wouldn't want to become like one either. We get
    > together and figure out what direction we need to take together that
    > is most beneficial to the group but also equally important to the
    > individual. Please answer the questions in my questionaire, it's not
    > perfect, but I have never done this before and hope it will grow into
    > something incredible. Anyone can apply but for now but I need to keep
    > it local if I can. Looking for people in the Kern County Area in
    > California.

    Don't forget to take your running shoes off. You wouldn't want to soil those
    nice purple sheets.

    --
    Natural Selection, It's Only Natural
    S.Heenan, Jul 28, 2003
  5. IdeaMan

    Stan de SD Guest

    "IdeaMan" <??????@juno.com> wrote in message
    > No longer look in the mirror and think that society has total control of

    your destiny. Especially if society oppresses
    > who you are and who you want to be. Try something new, try being with a

    group of people whom their primary goal is to
    > make life better for the group. This is not a cult and I wouldn't want to

    become like one either. We get together and
    > figure out what direction we need to take together that is most beneficial

    to the group but also equally important to
    > the individual. Please answer the questions in my questionaire, it's not

    perfect, but I have never done this before and
    > hope it will grow into something incredible. Anyone can apply but for now

    but I need to keep it local if I can. Looking
    > for people in the Kern County Area in California.

    Your efforts would be a lot more productive of you made an effort to improve
    your INDIVIDUAL lives, instead of submitting to a group.
    Stan de SD, Jul 28, 2003
  6. On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:55:36 GMT, IdeaMan <??????@juno.com> wrote:

    >No longer look in the mirror and think that society has total control of your destiny. Especially if society oppresses
    >who you are and who you want to be. Try something new, try being with a group of people whom their primary goal is to
    >make life better for the group. This is not a cult and I wouldn't want to become like one either. We get together and
    >figure out what direction we need to take together that is most beneficial to the group but also equally important to
    >the individual. Please answer the questions in my questionaire, it's not perfect, but I have never done this before and
    >hope it will grow into something incredible. Anyone can apply but for now but I need to keep it local if I can. Looking
    >for people in the Kern County Area in California.
    >
    >Please click on link: http://ideaman7.tripod.com/The_Collective_Questionaire.PDF
    >
    >Remove the word "sperm" from email address to send email to me.
    >
    >Apply ROT 13 to to get alt email address

    How be we just apply ROT, to your rotting corpse?

    --

    Harry Ball esq.
    Harry's Hairless Balls, Jul 28, 2003