"Don't Ask; Don't Tell"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Nov 5, 2010.

  1. All the ghaa-hay peeples should just go to prison!
    3-hots-and-a-cot AND free uniforms too...

    The inmates there would be really happy to see them;
    and would appreciate their company and their services.

    It's a win-win-win situation! The military doesn't have
    to have separate fox-holes; the inmates are more domesticated;
    and the ghaa-hays have an important mission where they don't
    have to mess things up.

    <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxJNB_9JH9Y> [zzzzzz...]

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near.... Or, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    And... good luck if there's an apocalypse.

    (And some condoms... because I wouldn't want to be the first guy who
    survives the apocolypse on Murray Povich staring at DNA child support.)
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 5, 2010