  1. Seem to come across a few of these quiz type things these days.

    http://domainornot.com/

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 2, 2005

  2. Collector»NZ wrote:
    > Seem to come across a few of these quiz type things these days.
    > http://domainornot.com/

    I thought they all were... although it doesnt say are they registered or
    not, just "are they"

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Feb 2, 2005

  3. Collector»NZ

    froggy Guest

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:08:22 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >> Seem to come across a few of these quiz type things these days.
    >> http://domainornot.com/

    > I thought they all were... although it doesnt say are they registered or
    > not, just "are they"

    damn whakawhaka.com and poopbombs arent registered domains... anyone wanna
    loan me the reg fee.....

    froggy, Feb 2, 2005
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 2/02/2005 3:08 p.m.:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> Seem to come across a few of these quiz type things these days.
    >> http://domainornot.com/

    > I thought they all were... although it doesnt say are they registered or
    > not, just "are they"

    I think the intent of the question is reasonably clear, but it goes to
    show you there are some sick minds out there when it comes to Domain nmaes.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Feb 2, 2005