    It's a .co.uk domain.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Bob Kelly, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Bob Kelly

    Bob Guest

    "Bob Kelly" <> wrote in message
    news:ce8095$bug$2surf.net...
    > Guys,
    > I registered a domain name around a year ago, and I'm finally ready to use
    > it. The only problem is that I've forgotten which company I registered it
    > with. I need to know this to direct the name to my new webspace. Is there
    > any way of finding out which company this is?
    > A couple of points I've tried so far. I did a whois search which led me to

    > website based in the US I'd never heard of. When I tried logging on, using

    > user name and password I always use (I know, I know), it said that it
    > couldn't let me log on as the domain was registered using one of their
    > reseller accounts, but didn't say which one. So I need to know how to find
    > out which company's website I got to to change the domain.
    > It's a .co.uk domain.
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Post the details of the US host here - someone might recognise the name and
    know the UK agent.

    And change your reply-to address - I'm guessing you might not be the owner
    of home.com and all you;re doing is encouraging spam to someone else's
    server, which isn't great.

    Bob, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Bob Kelly

    Bob Kelly Guest

    "Bob" <> wrote in message
    > "Bob Kelly" <> wrote in message
    >> Guys,
    >> I registered a domain name around a year ago, and I'm finally ready to
    >> use
    >> it. The only problem is that I've forgotten which company I registered it
    >> with. I need to know this to direct the name to my new webspace. Is there
    >> any way of finding out which company this is?
    >> A couple of points I've tried so far. I did a whois search which led me

    >> website based in the US I'd never heard of. When I tried logging on,
    >> using

    >> user name and password I always use (I know, I know), it said that it
    >> couldn't let me log on as the domain was registered using one of their
    >> reseller accounts, but didn't say which one. So I need to know how to
    >> find
    >> out which company's website I got to to change the domain.
    >> It's a .co.uk domain.
    >> Any help would be appreciated.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > Post the details of the US host here - someone might recognise the name
    > and
    > know the UK agent.
    >
    > And change your reply-to address - I'm guessing you might not be the owner
    > of home.com and all you;re doing is encouraging spam to someone else's
    > server, which isn't great.

    The US host is called Network Solutions.
    I've also changed my email address, thanks for the advice.

    Bob Kelly, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Bob Kelly

    Bigmaggot Guest

    goto www.nic.uk and put in your domain.