    TIA
    Reg

    , Oct 8, 2012

  2. Guest

    Sorry - forget it.
    He got muddled up as to which site address he was using.

    , Oct 8, 2012

  3. Guest

    On Mon, 08 Oct 2012 22:51:30 +1300, Allistar <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> I was trying to help my son who lives in the UK with a
    >> site he has registered with buydomains.com
    >> He sent me login details along with the address
    >> http://www.buydomainsregistrations.com/
    >> When my browsers try to go to that address they tell me it does not
    >> exist. Chrome suggested I try http://www.buydomainsregistration.com/
    >> I went there and could not log in using the details he gave me.
    >> He checked immediately and found
    >> http://www.buydomainsregistrations.com/ ok and successfully logged in.
    >>
    >> He immediately changed the password in case i had been caught in some
    >> redirecting scam.
    >>
    >> What is happening here? Can anyone explain?

    >I don't get a "does not exist" message, I get a "the site is taking too long
    >to respond" message. This site does exist (i.e. it has an entry in the DNS).
    >It appears as though the server at that address is playing up.

    Sorry, it did not specifically say "does not exist"
    This morning, trying to find exactly what it did say,
    http://www.buydomainsregistrations.com/
    took me to
    https://www.buydomainsregistrations.com/Systems/LogOn.aspx?ReturnUrl=/
    so it looks like they might have been working on the site yesterday,
    which would have been Sunday in the USA

    However my son has sorted out his problem for himself so that ends the
    iissue as far as I'm concerned. There is nothing more frustrating than
    someone asking for help and then feeding you inaccurate information:)

    , Oct 8, 2012