    website is zentec.ath.cx, is there a free thing were when they type
    zentec-enterprises.com it redirects them to zentec.ath.cx but still
    shows zentec-enterprises.com in the title-bar, thanks
    Uplink, Feb 13, 2006

  2. Uplink

    Plato Guest

    Uplink wrote:

    > wondering were I can get a good free domain register or bounce, like my

    As far as I know, there is no such thing as a free domain registrar.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Uplink

    Angie Guest

    Never heard of a free one, but I use searchen.net and they start at only
    $7.95 a year
    Angie, Feb 14, 2006
  4. Uplink

    Robert Baer Guest

    Angie wrote:

    > Never heard of a free one, but I use searchen.net and they start at only
    > $7.95 a year

    Check out GoDaddy.
    Robert Baer, Feb 14, 2006
  5. Uplink

    John Guest

    On 13 Feb 2006 12:52:58 -0800, "Uplink" <> wrote:

    >wondering were I can get a good free domain register or bounce, like my
    >website is zentec.ath.cx, is there a free thing were when they type
    >zentec-enterprises.com it redirects them to zentec.ath.cx but still
    >shows zentec-enterprises.com in the title-bar, thanks

    You would need to buy the domain, and then get some sort of domain
    pointer to the site you want. It might cost a few dollars more each
    month on top of the bill you pay already for the hosting of the site.
    Would be best to check with your current host.

    John
    John, Feb 14, 2006
  6. Uplink

    Plato Guest

    Robert Baer wrote:

    > > Never heard of a free one, but I use searchen.net and they start at only
    > > $7.95 a year
    > >

    > Check out GoDaddy.

    godaddy is good. Fast interface that works.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Feb 14, 2006
  7. Uplink

    nos1eep Guest

    It is further alleged that on or about 14 Feb 2006 10:53:21 -0600, in
    alt.computer, the queezy keyboard of Plato <|@|.|> spewed the
    following:

    |Robert Baer wrote:
    |>
    |> > Never heard of a free one, but I use searchen.net and they start at only
    |> > $7.95 a year
    |> >
    |> Check out GoDaddy.
    |
    |godaddy is good. Fast interface that works.

    BTW did you see the GoDaddy girl in the commercials on the Superbowl?
    Gaaaaaahhhhhhhh!
    --

    -nos1eep
    nos1eep, Feb 14, 2006