    firewall and I also tried stopping and disabling the firewall service.

    Thanks,

    Scott
    =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=, Dec 7, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=

    Kurt Guest

    I've had basically the same kinds of problems after installing SP2, but not
    on a regular basis - in fact only twice that I'm aware of. Are these 15
    machines identical Ghosted images? If so that might explain why they're all
    doing it. Unfortunately I can't offer much advice. My solution was to
    re-install.

    ....kurt

    "stryder" <> wrote in message
    > If anyone can offer any info to this problem it would be appreciated. I

    have
    > just recently joined about 15 XP Pro workstations with Service Pack2 on

    one
    > of my domains. Shortly after joining these systems to the domain I

    started
    > experiencing some problems that I can't resolve which I believe are

    related
    > to SR2. After logging back on to these systems with either the domain or
    > local admin account I cannont access several of the Admin tools, can't

    access
    > properties of the network connection(s), can't run a search on the system,
    > can't access these systems in My Network Places from other workstations
    > and/or vice/versa, and maybe some other "things" that I haven't discovered
    > yet. I haven't had any of these problems with other XP Pro workstations

    on

    Kurt, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Yes, they were built from Ghost images. This sucks. There has to be some
    solution other than rebuilding.

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=, Dec 8, 2004