    http://www.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com/

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Collector»NZ

    # Guest

    #, Nov 25, 2004

  3. # said the following on 25/11/2004 20:53:
    > On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:25:46 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >

    >>Hows this for a domain name and its valid
    >>
    >>http://www.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com/

    > Better you make sure you bookmark it then, as it could easily be confused
    > with:
    >
    > http://www.1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com/
    >
    > (currently parked)

    Considering the content at the domain I dont think I will bookmark it.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 25, 2004
  4. Collector»NZ

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 21:47:16 +1300, Collector»NZ <>
    wrote:

    ># said the following on 25/11/2004 20:53:
    >> On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:25:46 +1300, Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hows this for a domain name and its valid
    >>>
    >>>http://www.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com/

    >> Better you make sure you bookmark it then, as it could easily be confused
    >> with:
    >>
    >> http://www.1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com/
    >>
    >> (currently parked)

    >Considering the content at the domain I dont think I will bookmark it.

    Is that bush on the ketchup bottle? :)

    Craig Shore, Nov 25, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 25, 2004
  6. Collector»NZ wrote:
    >>> Hows this for a domain name and its valid
    >>> http://www.111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111.com/

    >> Better you make sure you bookmark it then, as it could easily be confused
    >> with:

    > Considering the content at the domain I dont think I will bookmark it.

    if you go far enough into it, there is some good photoshop work there.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 25, 2004