    Messages:
    1
    I am feeling the heat of the recession. I had to get a pay-cut recently. I want my wife to take up an alternative occupation so that we can increase our monthly income. I am looking for some consistent and long term on-line job, so that she can work from home.
    peter maoh, Jun 9, 2009

  2. peter maoh

    jbuyers

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Messages:
    47
    People on 'make money' forums are dying for this info, so listen up:

    associated content . com

    They pay you $3 to $5 for a 400 word unique article...Look it up.

    Research what people are searching for with the "google adwords keyword tool" -- this is what internet marketers are using now to determine what people are searching for...find a topic where lots of people are searching (practically any topic) and write about it.... write 5 articles a day and you'll be banking online.....cool part about AC is that they will pay for $1.50 for 1000 impressions on your articles --- so you get paid long-term...

    Write 500 articles over the course of a year and you'll get crazy money (people do this all the time)....some people can't do it though - I'm on of them (not a great writer)...but I could if I had to...

    Hope this helps :)

    8)
    jbuyers, Jun 22, 2009