    them.
    Has someone any idea what happend?

    TriStone
    TriStone, May 9, 2006

  2. Tristone - You did not detail any error messages, so I am just guessing that
    you may have 'lost' your security ID (SID). To renew the SID, go to System
    Properties>Computer Name (Tab)>Change. Make yourself a 'member of' the
    'Workgroup:' I use the workgroup name "Workgroup". When you log back on,
    make yourself a 'member of' the 'Domain:' Use the name of your domain. When
    you log back on again, see if you can log on to the domain in your login
    screen. I have to repeat this procedure frequently when I boot the system
    from a different boot disk that is set up with the same computer name and
    user name...Vaughn !:)

    P.S. I have 3 XP boot disks that I use interchangeably. All use the same
    computer name and user name. Two of the hard drives are XP Pro 32 bit and
    one of the hard drives is XP Pro 64 bit. I chose not to set them up as dual
    (multi) boot.

    =?Utf-8?B?dmF1Z2huX2s=?=, Jun 18, 2006

  3. TriStone

    universal4 Guest