    reputable source. I haven't had a host for my domain in three years because
    I haven't felt safe hosting it since the last three providers sold their
    companies to someone else who charged more and didn't bother telling me.
    Nik Schlein, May 25, 2005

  2. Nik Schlein

    Ben Guest

    "Nik Schlein" <> wrote in message
    news:bMZke.4376$g66.177@attbi_s71...
    > Could someone point me to either a good Domain host that's relatively
    > cheap. Cheap being less then $25.00 a month. I already have the domain.

    www.host235.com have always been great for me. They offer everything you're
    after at a great price.

    Hope this helps

    Ben
    Ben, May 25, 2005

  3. Nik Schlein

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I use both www.wazoo.com and www.bluehost.com Both are excellent.

    --

    I am the real pcbutts1. Trolls can forge my name
    but not my headers, check them to be sure.

    pcbutts1, May 25, 2005
  4. Nik Schlein

    Old Gringo Guest

    Nik Schlein wrote:
    > Could someone point me to either a good Domain host that's relatively cheap.
    > Cheap being less then $25.00 a month. I already have the domain.
    >
    > My needs are quite small. Its a personal website for things like blogging,
    > photo galleries, flash animation, host various multimedia files I have
    > created (mpg, avi, wav/mp3).
    >

    > Hosting the multimedia files should be 100mb or more or space total.
    >

    > Before you refer me to the host search sites that can be find on google.
    > Know that I have been there and I don't really understand a lot of the stuff
    > thats on there for options and I also have no idea if I am dealing with a
    > reputable source. I haven't had a host for my domain in three years because
    > I haven't felt safe hosting it since the last three providers sold their
    > companies to someone else who charged more and didn't bother telling me.

    With the best technical support in the world fast servers I highly
    recommend: http://doteasy.com/ They are located in Canada.
    Good Luck what ever your choice.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, May 25, 2005
  5. "Nik Schlein" <> wrote in message
    > Could someone point me to either a good Domain host that's relatively
    > cheap. Cheap being less then $25.00 a month. I already have the domain.

    That's quite a budget you have there. You can find it for less.

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AxisHOST.com - Serving the web since 1997
    Very Generous Cpanel Hosting & Fully Managed Servers
    Tina - AxisHOST, Inc., May 25, 2005
  6. Nik Schlein

    pcbutts1 Guest

    That should be http://www.wazooweb.com

    pcbutts1, May 25, 2005

    I've seen the guys over at alt.www.webmaster recommend
    http://hostingforabuck.com. Your needs are minimal. Check 'em out.

    I use http://page-zone.com.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2005
  8. Nik Schlein

    Plato Guest

    Nik Schlein wrote:

    > Could someone point me to either a good Domain host that's relatively cheap.
    > Cheap being less then $25.00 a month. I already have the domain.

    www.1gighost.com
    Been with them for a year and plan to stay. Tell Randy, the owner, that
    bootdisk.com
    sent you to shave a few months service fee off.
    Plato, May 26, 2005