    certification?

    Thanks
    Derek

    Derek M. A. Lee-Wo, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Derek M. A. Lee-Wo

    Ernesto Guest

    I started my exams in year 2000 in Lima-Peru, and in 2002
    i was living in Madrid-España, and i haven't any problems
    my identity remains constant since i remember to supply to
    the exam center my MCP ID (i obtain it when i pass my
    first exam)

    Don't be afraid.

    Ernesto

    Ernesto, Jul 5, 2004

  3. >- I work for a US company, but I'm temporarily stationed in the UK.

    Me too!!!

    > I will
    >be returning to the US permanently at the end of September.

    wish I was!

    > Can I do the
    >first exam in the UK, and then do the rest in the US?

    yes.

    >- This is really part of a bigger question....how does Microsoft know when
    >I've completed all the exams and can be certified? Do the test centers tell
    >Microsoft?

    yes.

    > Do I have "register" with Microsoft so they know I'm pursuing
    >the certification and they would automatically detect when I've done the
    >exams?

    no and yes.

    > Do I just do all the tests then "apply" to Microsoft to get the
    >certification?

    not to achieve the certification, however to get the welcome pack I
    believe (I could be wrong), you have to tell ms you want one - big
    demand for the chick magnets!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Derek M. A. Lee-Wo

    Eric Guest

    > not to achieve the certification, however to get the welcome pack I
    > believe (I could be wrong), you have to tell ms you want one - big
    > demand for the chick magnets!

    The lapel pins help your chances of getting a date at almost any bar.
    Women like the idea of a man with a good career.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 6, 2004
  5. >Women like the idea of a man with a good career.

    lol!

    I flip burgers all day, I still get the women by flashing my lapel
    pins!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004