Doing a transparency print with text

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Owamanga, Oct 20, 2004.

  1. Owamanga

    Owamanga Guest

    On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:46:53 -0700, "Fred Anderson"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I want to print a photo with text on the back of a tee shirt.
    >I have not done this before.
    >
    >I think I have to reverse the text. Is that right?
    >If so, what tools are available to do that?
    >
    >Fred

    Many ink-jet printer drivers can do the reversing, check the
    print-setup options. Also most imaging software has a mirror feature.

    --
    Owamanga!

    Fred Anderson, Oct 20, 2004

  3. Owamanga